"Kwan, flames out!" You transformed, stretching your wings out to protect your friends. 

"Phoenix! Nice to meet you" The villain mockingly bowed to you. She wore a light-blue turtle-neck dress that ended just above her knees and has a slit on her right side, the sleeves of her dress were a dark shade of blue, dark grey leggings, white boots, and a matching mask. There was a crown of blue flames floating above her head. The symbol of Hawkmoth glowed in front of her face. "Hawkmoth sends his regards"

"Get somewhere safe" You ordered your friends before flying to fight the villain.

"(y/n)!" Luka called out, shielding himself from the heat of your flames. He watched you grab hold of the villain and tackle her. He would have chased after you if it weren't for his friends dragging him away. 

"You know, you really shouldn't reveal your identity to the public" The villain grabbed your hands. You felt an immense amount of heat coming from them and you were almost tempted to let go of her. It was weird. As Phoenix, you could handle any sort of heat, but the one that she was releasing was far stronger than your own. "Because once you do, Hawkmoth can easily find your weakness"

You threw the villain to the ground, only for her to flip and land on the bridge. She continued to smirk as you landed in front of her. She raised her hands, fire surrounding her like a small storm. "For example, he gave me the power to become my very own science project. I'm Blue Incendier"

"Well, this seems interesting" A familiar voice grabbed both of your attention. Landing right next to you was none other than the black leather-dressed blonde boy, Chat Noir. "We already have our lady of fire, and now there seems to be two"

"Yeah, and I don't mean to sound rude, but I prefer Phoenix" You turned to your left to see Ladybug in a fighting stance. 

"Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Blue Incendier grinned. "As much as I would love to sit and chat with you, my fight is actually with Phoenix. So maybe next time"

Blue Incendier stretched out her arm, blasting her fire toward the two famous heroes. As Ladybug and Chat Noir dodged the attacks, you pulled a counter-attack by blasting your flames toward the villain. You stared in shock as your flames mixed with her's and created a large explosion, blowing you and the two heroes away. When you looked up, you noticed that fire was engulfing the bridge.

"Don't you know what happens when fire plays with fire?" The akumatized villainess laughed. You pulled out your sais and rushed to attack her. She dodged, a smirk laying on her lips. She grabbed hold of your weapons. "A whole lot of destruction and chaos erupts"

Ladybug threw her yoyo at Blue Incendier, separating the two of you. Blue Incendier continued to be on the defense, before controlling the fire to cage you, Ladybug, and Chat Noir. "I wouldn't try to escape if I were you. The cage will lower itself on you if you do. But don't worry, I'll come back to all of you when I'm done. Toodles."

You glared at her as she flew away. Ladybug and Chat Noir began discussing how to escape, but you were too busy trying to understand Blue Incendier's powers. How could her fire beat yours? Your miraculous is the embodiment of the element. Hawkmoth really made this villain your match just to get to you.

Taking a deep breath, you relaxed. You turned to Ladybug and Chat Noir. The cat-themed hero looked at you with a worried expression. "Are you okay, Phoenix?"

"I'm fine" You nodded. "What's the plan?"

"First is to get out of this cage" Ladybug explained. "Do you think you can do it?"

"I don't know. My fire doesn't work on her's" You looked at her with a defeated gaze.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you can think of something" Ladybug placed a hand on your shoulder, smiling. "I have total faith in you"