Conner x android! Traci! Reader

No lemon in this it just takes place I the Eden club.

You wake up to see you're in a glass container of some sort. You're confused. Where am I you think. You were wearing some black panties and a black Eden branded sports bra with some black high heels. You looked out of the glass box and saw other androids dressed in the same black    underwear but you were a bit confused about why there were taking humans to another
Room.you was too innocent.

Conner's PoV
The Lieutenant and I made our way to the crime scene. There has been another Homicide but this one was at the Eden club the place to go if you want to rent a sex android.
We made our way through the bright entrance passing half-naked androids trying to get us to rent them.
I feel uncomfortable by the way they look at me and softly graze my arm but one catches my eye. There's a h/c Traci that has the most innocent beautiful smile on her face as she stands in here box.
" Lieutenant, can I get this one?" I said
" Jesus Conner ...  fine "
He places his hand on the handprint scanner to get his payment and the door opens and the Traci takes my hand and takes me to the room. There soft s/c skin grasping my hand as the other androids look a bit jealous. We make it to the room the door shuts behind us as she turns around she says " well what do you want? " in a sweet polite way. She's so precious and innocent. I pulled out some old clothes I took from the corner of the room and gave them to her. " put these on I'm going to get you out of her " why?" " because you make me feel all tingly inside and I don't know what I would do without you in my life "
As she gets changes I make sure the coast is clear. It is I grasp her hand and speed walk to the back entrance and sneak out to Lieutenant Anderson's police car I learned to hotwire a car so it was pretty easy to get the car started we both get in the front and I drive to the border hoping we would get our own free life where we can do whatever we want. I'm going to start a family with my love y/n.

Sorry if this was bad xx