Coming

My son sleeps quietly in my arms as I rock him back and forth gently. I look down at his little face. He's still red from being born. He looks more like an angel as he sleeps. So precious. A gift, that for everyday of my life I'll thank my gorgeous mate for giving him to us. There's nothing in this world that I love more than them. They're my whole world. They have me wrapped around their finger, and I don't want to be unwrapped. Nothing will ever change that.

I look after to my bed, who is asleep peacefully in the medical bed. His wounds are healed, his color is back. He's healthy now. He just needs rest. Which he is reluctant to do. Saying he can't when his baby was just born. He's a stubborn one. He finally went to sleep, well more like past out. He's been resting for about 7 hours now. Giving me time to bond with my son.

A quiet knock at the door has me walking quietly to the door. Opening it, I see one of Zenith's pack mates.

"Yes?" I ask in a hushed whisper.

"Your parents would like a word with you." He bows. "They are in the Alpha King's office."

"Thank you. Please tell them that I will be there in a minute." I close the door gently, before laying my son in his incubator. Kissing his forehead, I do the same to his daddy.

I walk out the door to the office, passing pack members as I go. Getting there, I walk in to see both my parents sitting on a leather couch.

Seeing me, my mother jesters to the couch in front of them. "Please sit."

I do as asked, sitting on the couch. Looking at them, I wait for them to start.

"First off, we want to congratulate you for the birth of your son." Father telld mr In a hard voice. I remember when his voice used to be soft. Now it's gruff and hard.

"Thank you." I smile at the thought of my son. "You wanted to speak to me, what do you want to speak to me about?"

Father looks me in the eyes, I look back, not flinching. "Your grandfather's coming."

"Why is he coming?" I ask jiting my lower lip.

"He wants to meet your mate and his great grandson." He answers simply.

"When will he be here?" I ask licking my dry lips.

"Sometime today." Mother responds.

I nob my head before standing. "Well I'm going back to my mate and son."

I walk out the door going back to the infirmary. I hear giggling on the other side of the door. Opening the door, I'm met with a sight I'll never forget.

Zenith is holding our son in his arms. My son's eyes are wide open looking at his daddy in wonder. I lean against the door frame watching.

"I know you're there my love." He turns and looks at me with love shining in his eyes. I walk over to them, amd sit on the edge.

We both turn our heads to look down at a wide awake Zeroth. He's looking at his daddy.

"He's so cute!" Squeals Zenith. I chuckle,  Zeroth turns his head towards me. I smile down at him.

"He is." I smile before turning my eyes up to Zenith. "My grandfather is coming to meet you and our son."

"Po. Posei..seidon is coming!" he stutters out.

"Yes, don't freak out baby, he's nice." I smile. "Nicer than my father."

We sit and watch our son. Waiting for my grandfather. We sit for a hour watching Zeroth sleep. We bathe in the silence. No words needed.

A knock at the door, penetrates the silence. Getting up, I walk to the door. Opening it standd a guard from my father's royal guard.

"Prince Xenon your grandfather has arrived."