Ruben could tell that you were still thinking about it. He knows that you do want to sing while you have the chance. He just doesn't know if you are willing to put yourself out there in front of Luka like that. Sighing, he turned to leave once more. "Whatever you choose, just know that there are tons of other songs you can sing. Either way, you'll do great" 

Ruben left you to think it through. He's right. You don't have to sing the song you already arranged. There are a bunch of other songs that you can sing. Songs that you already know and have played countless times. 

"What are thinking?" Kwan squinted her eyes at you. "You have that thinking face"

"I think I know what I'm going to sing" You smiled at her, grabbing your things. She let out a small squeak at the sudden movement. You chuckled at her reaction as you ran back home to practice the song.

----

Music blasted as you and the entire dance studio got ready to perform their routines. Since it is a large group of people, the television studio set up space on the roof for the event. There are two large speakers with a DJ set in between and a stage in front of it all. You recognized the DJ to be Juleka's friend, Nino. The studio allowed you to invite anyone you wanted, so you invited your friends, Luka, and the rest of Kitty Section. Of course, you didn't know that Nino was also allowed to invite people, so you were shocked to see Marinette and Alya in the crowd with the stage crew.  

"I'm so pleased to be in the presence of one of Paris' new superheroes, Phoenix!" Alec grinned into the camera. You're standing next to him with Ms. Adeen, the owner of the dance studio, while the rest of the dancers were behind you. "She is accompanied by Paris' own talented dance studio, Ms. Adeen's School of Dance! Tell me, Ms. Adeen, how does it feel like having Phoenix as a member of your very own studio?"

"Phoenix or not, (y/n) has always been a talented star pupil of mine" The woman smiled at you. "Even after finding out that she is the new hero, I made sure she knew that there is no such thing as favoritism in my studio."

"Yeah, by making me do more hours" You joked. The three of you laughed. 

"May I ask, what got you so interested in dance, (y/n)?" Alec smiled at you.

"I've been dancing all my life" You nervously smiled at him. "My best friend is musically talented and I just wanted to be part of that world with him. Ms. Adeen has also been a big role in my dancing career. I've been to her studio since I was young. She really taught me everything I know"

"I can't wait to see the routine you and your partner came up with" Alec turned back to the camera. "Speaking of the contest, let's meet the surprise judges!"

You looked over to see where Alec was pointing at. Your heartbeat sped up when you saw Jagged Stone walk toward you. The rock star was accompanied by Adrien Agreste and Clara Nightingale. Two famous music artists and a model. Okay, (y/n), no pressure. You thought to yourself. No pressure at all.

Alec began conversing with the judges while you glanced at your friends. Manu, Calixte, and Lucien were holding up signs that had your's, Ruben's, and Grace's names all over them. They were waving the signs around and cheering for you. You giggled at them. Glancing at Luka, you felt your nerves calm down. He was smiling at you with his arms crossed. He wasn't doing anything extravagant like the other three; he was just standing there, looking at you. That's all he has to do to calm you down.

You noticed Alya chatting with Marinette. The pig-tail hair girl was blushing while chatting with her friend. She's really not like Ladybug at all. Maybe that's why you never thought of her as the famous hero before. But looking back now, you could definitely see that the two are the same person. How could you be so blind?