Miu Learns About Love

The next day, Haruka decided to spend time with Miu, as she wanted to get to know all of the exchange students as best as she could. Haruka and Miu were outside, watching Otoya, Natsuki, and Masato practice for their dance project. Haruka seemed amazed at their skills, while Miu smirked a little bit.

"How was our dancing?" Natsuki asked.

"The test is next week." Otoya told Haruka and Miu. "I hope we can pass..."

Miu smirked at the three guys. "Well it is said that dancers are the best in be--" Miu started.

"It was wonderful! You got my toes tapping! I'm sure the test will turn out fine!" Haruka cut her off, mainly due to her excitement.

"All right!" Otoya smiled.

"No, you've still got a ways to go." Masato warned, causing Otoya to look confused. "Your rhythm strays too far off the beat. That's a long way from perfection."

This caused Otoya to sweatdrop. "Well, that's..."

"Let's be careful about the tempo." Natsuki told him.

"Yeah." Otoya explained.

"Really!?" A girl squealed in the distance.

"Ren! That's why you're a celebrity!" Another girl squealed. Some fangirls were following Ren around.

"How dreamy!" Squealed a third girl. Haruka and Miu turned to see this as he pulled out a pink rose.

"It was such a beautiful rose, that I bought the whole rose garden. You see, I thought I'd give it to someone as a present." Ren explained, causing the girls to squabble a little bit.

"P-Please give it to me!" One girl begged.

"Give it to me, Ren-sama!" Squealed another girl.

"I will, if you sweep me off my feet..." Ren replied.

Otoya, Natsuki, and Haruka seemed shocked, while Miu seemed a little jealous of the other girls. "Only he could get away with a line like that..." Otoya spoke.

"Ren Jinguji..." Natsuki smiled. "The Goddess of Love must be fond of him."

"Nonsense." Masato spoke. "Come on, let's start."

Miu quickly kneeled down to press the play button on the boombox before Haruka could, so she could distract herself from Ren. "From the beginning, right?" She asked Masato.

"No. From the third phrase, if you would..." Masato answered. He kneeled down next to her to show her. "From here. I want to properly take advantage of this opportunity."

Miu smiled up at him. "Ok, I can't wait to see your sexy moves again!"

"Huh..." Ren started to walk over to the group of four. "When did you become so close to the little bunny...Masato?" He asked, referring to Miu. He smiled and sniffed the rose in his hand. Masato stood up. "Ever since our night in her dorm, she and I have been tied together by fate." He continued, helping Miu up, then offering her the rose. "I'd rather you not stray far." He told Miu as she confidently took it. "I've been looking for someone to feel the sea breeze with."

"Hell yeah!" Miu was beaming with confidence at this point.

Ren smiled and winked at her. "The little bunny must be excited, huh?"

"I don't mind missing class, especially for a hottie like you." Miu was able to keep up with Ren's flirting fairly nicely.

"He's just teasing you." Masato warned Miu. "You can't believe anything this guy says."