Chapter 10: Beacon

Start from the beginning

When they arrived King began talking to one of the females in front of them. "Good evening, how may I be of service?" The female asked as she looked at the figures in front of him.

"Yes, I'd like four for the full experience," King said as he looked at the female in front of him. The female nodded hearing this and picked up some menus before gesturing to her side. "This way please," The female said as she began walking them to a table, in a slightly more isolated part of the building. The female then came to a stop at one of the several tables and looked at her. "Here are your menu's someone will be with you in a second," The female said as she looked at the four in front of her.

As she did they all sat down and began reading over the menus in front of them. "I hope you're all hungry because you're going to be eating a lot. The full-experience meal requires that they bring you four different dishes to eat. So either try not to eat too much, or be ready to eat a lot and go to bed with a full and slightly aching stomach," King said as he looked at the figures in front of him.

"Aw, man it's been forever since I've gone to bed with a full stomach," Ko said as he looked at the figures in front of him.

"I'm not sure, how that would feel since I've never done that before but . . . it sounds a little unpleasant," Dillon said as he looked at the figure in front of him.

"It is until you get into bed, then it's a nice feeling," Ko said as he looked at the figure in front of him. However, it didn't take long for the other figure to show up and look at them.

"Good evening gentlemen, what can I get for you this evening?" The male asked as he looked at the figures in front of him.

"I think, I'll start with the chicken parmesan," Javon said as he looked at him before nodded.

"Very good, and to drink?" The male asked.

"I'd like some cream soda," Javon said as he looked at the figure in front of him causing him to nod and turn to look at the others.

"I'll have the fish, with some water," Ko said as he looked at the male causing him to nod.

"What about you sir?" The male asked as he looked at Dillon and compared to others that just seemed to be ordering whatever looked good, Dillon put some thought into what King had said.

"I'll take the mixed vegetable, with some water," Dillon said as he looked at the male in front of him causing him to nod.

"What about sir?" The male asked as he looked at King. He was still glancing over the menu before stopping at a certain item. A meal the Ember had become rather adept at making.

"The cabbage rolls, with some orange juice," King said as he looked at the male in front of him. The male nodded hearing this and began to pick up the menus in front of them.

"Thank you, your food will be out momentarily," The male said as he began walking away. It did take some time but eventually, the male did return the four meals that the had ordered and began to place the meals in front of them. "Se goinfrer!" The male said as he began to walk away giving them the traditional Trigelphian eating phrase. Javon was the first to try his meal his eyes lighting up with excitement as he began eating.