Chapter 10: Beacon

The four figures know as King, Dillon, Javon, and Ko were currently standing in front of an airship that looked as if it was about to leave. Dillon Javon and Ko had already climbed up the steps and were only waiting for King who at the moment was still talking to Ember. "I'm going to miss you," King said with a slightly sad smile causing Ember to nod.

"Yeah, I'll miss you too," Ember said with a smile as she looked at the male. The two then heard a rather loud siren above them signaling that they were about to leave.

"Well . . . I better leave," King said as he looked at the female in front of him causing Ember to nod.

"Yeah . . . goodbye," Ember said as she leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on his cheek before she began to watch as King slowly walked up the steps in front of her. Once King was on the ship he began waving at Ember through one of the several windows and stayed there until he could no longer see the female. When he did, King sighed and began walking down the halls of the ship.

"So what room are we staying in?" Dillon asked as he looked at the male in front of him.

"We'll be staying in the luxury room," King said as he looked at the male in front of him. Dillon nodded hearing this and followed King to the room on the end. King then knocked on the door and a male opened it.

"Ah good morning your majesty," The male said as he looked at the male in front of him.

"Your royal highness," King said as he looked at the male in front of him, seeming to correct him.

"Pardon?" The male asked as he looked at King.

"You called me your majesty, the title is reserved for a king or queen. I am only a prince, which means that my title is your royal highness," King said as he looked at the male in front of him.

"Ah, I see. Well then please forgive my rudeness," The male said as he looked at him.

"I wouldn't call it rude, it's a common mistake really. Chances are you won't be the last to make it either," King said as he looked at the male in front of him causing him to nod.

"I see, well I apologize nonetheless," The male said as he stepped back and gestured inside of the room. When they walked inside they saw that he was gesturing to a set of steps. "Your room is up those steps," The male said as he looked at King causing him to nod and began walking up the steps. When they arrived the others were amazed by how big the room was. They looked around in amazement, even for a luxury room they felt this was a bit excessive.

"Everything has been prepared, the minifridges are fully stocked, the air-freshers have been changed to a traditional trigelphian scent. There is also no need to worry about the furniture moving, we took extra precautions and everything has been secured in place to ensure nothing moves. The male said as he looked at the figures in front of him causing King to nod. "Thank you," King said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a lien card, most likely a small tip for the male.

"This is awesome, I had no idea that luxury rooms were so awesome," Javon said as he looked around at all the decorations that they had put in the room each being secured and nearly impossible to remove without causing lasting damage. King nodded hearing this and began to walk to the room that he would be staying in and placed his things down. Most of their day was spent just getting accustomed to where they would be staying with the four gathering in a room later.