married...or not

Hello this is a sequel to my story handcuffed. The first few chapters were an idea from nitetimegirl .Unless you want utter confusion I suggest you read the one before this. Anyway sorry for wasting ur time, back to the story!
Wait PS: I don't mind criticism of the story as I find it helpful.

We were going back to Hogwarts for one more year because so many of us has failed the previous year.
Even though Severus and lily were two of few that didn't need to, Severus came for the extra year to be with me and lily came to be with rose. I still can't believe they are already married!

Although I suppose I can't talk, as I'm planning on asking sev to marry me at dinner. Not just any dinner... I was planning a special dinner at the black lake.

---
Roses POV

"Rose! Get here now!"
Mother called.
I quickly check the mirror to be sure I won't look like a disappointment, before hurrying down stairs.

My mother is glaring at me...what did I do...?
"How dare you! You disgraced this family by marrying that mudblood!"

I simply stare at my mother, she's the one who always told us to be with who made us happy!
I start shaking as she. Continues.

"However news has not yet reached the ministry.
If you can renounce the wedding and get with some one with a better blood status I will forgive you.
If not....you will be disowned. I will not have a blood traitor in my house hold."

I run to my room sobbing. This is my only way of living! What do I tell lily!!?"

Grabbing a quill and parchment a write a quick letter.

Dear lily,

I'm so sorry! But we can't be together anymore....we have to renounce the wedding.
Mother said if we didn't that I would be disowned. Your family however nice isn't as fond of I either. So this is my only home place. Maybe when we are of age we can get together again...I love you.

~~Rose Parkinson

As I send off the letter a tear falls into my ink bottle and turned it a light blue color before it dissolves into the ink.

....

Lily's POV

I hear I tapping on my window and look over only to see roses owl. Sadly our parents aren't fond of each other so we can't stay with each other until we go back to Hogwarts for this last year.

I read over the letter refusing to accept it.

Dear rose

I've been thinking....once we come of age they can't stop us from being together so...its just an idea but we can each get with one of our friends and pretend to be married to them?
Just an idea get back to me soon
      Love- lily

I plop onto my bed, after sending the letter back. Maybe we were to young we should have waited till we were of age...So many things could go wrong with this, but I'm not loosing rose! I just won't allow it!

I grab a hoodie that rose gave me before leaving my house. I might as well get my school supplies for this year as there's only a week till.

We are pleased to inform you that Hogwarts has accepted you for the extra year of school. Please get all of the supplies needed. The list is on the other parchment.

Tapping my wand on the bricks I enter diagonal alley.

Only to see it in ruins.

However it was only for a second before it changed back to the happy lively place it is.

"Hey rose!" James potter said walking up to me. "Here to get Hogwarts stuff too? They have a new broom! The clean sweep 5!" He says his eyes glowing with anticipation. "Haha already thinking of quidditch? And yeah I figured I might as well-"

"REDUCTO!" A bunch of people in masks say at once shooting the spell in all directions.
I shove James aside as rumble from building starts to fall. He missed it but I got crushed under the weight.
Right before I blacked out I realised: those masks were not the same as the death eaters...

WOOHOOOO AFTER LIKE WEEEEKS I FINALLY GOT THE FIRST CHAPTER TO THE SEQUEL TO HANDCUFFED DONE YAAAAY!!!

What do u think is with lily and seeing that?

Who were the people in the masks?

Luv u guys!!!!
723 words!!!