madman

Isabella outfit

It's the next day and I can't stop thinking about the kiss that Andy and I had. I'm still embarrassed by the way mama walked in on us. It was so awkward Andy threw himself off me, and it didn't help when she found out about the 5 year age gap between us. To make matter worse Jackson was still there smirking, that was until he saw us, me still being in andy arm.
But that was yesterday this is today, and today I have a boyfriend I know what should be scared of them since he has killed before. But I'm not, because I know he would never hurt me on purpose. Right now I'm walking to my school because my mama is on a business trip she'll be gone for a week. The moment I get to school I look for Andy, but I can't find him maybe he's ditching. I guess I could text him
Princess👑
Hey, where are you?
                                         My dragon💋💖
                      Running late be there soon.
Princess👑
Ok love you
                                         My dragon💋💖
                                           Love you.
This is the first time I'm going to class without Andy. When I get to class I go to my normal seat which is in the far back of the room.  I'm really intimidated by everyone in my class since I'm the youngest. "Hey guys look the crybaby doesn't have her bodyguard" one of the students mocked. "Aww did he finally get tired of you." a girl laugh. I couldn't take it anymore so ran out of the classroom. I ran until I bumped into someone, oh no not again. "El? Are you ok?" N you got to be kidding me. "Why it's not like you care," I say as I try to walk past him, but he grabs my arm pulling him back to him. "Did Andrew hurt you?" he said tightening his hold on my arm making it hurt. "Jackson let go you're hurting me, and no Andy hasn't hurt me unlike you." he looks angry to hear my response. "you can't really like him El." "But I do Jackson, I love him." After I said that he looked like a madman and his hold my me tighten making me yelp in pain."YoU CaN't LoVe HiM, YoU cAN OnLy LOvE Me." He says while screaming in my face."LET GO OF HER"