the encounter

* pic of Jackson

Here I am in high school, I can already feel the butterflies in my tummy. "Mommy I'm nervous" " Ella it will be ok just call if anything happens, and you Jackson everything will be alright.
"The moment I see Jackson leaning against the wall for me I blush.
"H-hey j-Jackson" "Oh hey el you looking cute today," He said with a smile on his face that makes me blush more. "t-thank  you,"  I said that making eye contact with the floor."Come on, let me introduce you to my friends". The moment we get to his friends and girlfriend she jumps on him while giving me a hateful look. "Jackson I missed you so much" "Emma I just saw you yesterday".
As Jackson and Emily were talking I taking in the appearance of Jackson friends they all were wearing a blue jersey I guess they are on a team. They seemed to be staring holes through me making me feel uncomfortable I guess Jackson sensed it. "oh guys this is el give her a warm welcome" "h-hi" I say in a high squeaky voice they say nothing but stare at me. "Well, guys I'm going to get breakfast" the moment Jackson said that he left. And Emma started to talk to me so Ella your finally in high school MY high school and I request you back off my boyfriend. "I don't know what do you mean." "I mean Jackson is mine what are you dumb he would never like a girl like you you're ugly and worthless and dumb so get over that little crush on my boyfriend." by this time I was just shaking soon enough Emma started crying I was so confused. Then I saw Jackson coming back and Emma throwing herself on him. "I was so happy your back Ella started to say horrible stuff about me like I was ugly and worthless and she going to take you away from me"
"Jackson I never said that" he looked at me with so much hatred "how could you say that to my girlfriend I would never leave her for you the only reason I was nice to you was because I pity you I mean look at you your freak nobody would ever like you. When he was done talking i was crying he didn't mean that right? "Hey! guys she crying like the cry baby she is" Jackson said making them all laugh before they could say anything else I ran I kept running until I accidentally ran into somebody "what the hel-" " s-sor-ry" " Are you ok?" I was still crying  "n-no" "where your class" "a-art" "great same as me what your name" "isabella" "well princess mine is Andrew" wait, Andrew the bad boy?