the truth

Ella outfit

It's been about a month since the Jackson incident. I'm almost over it now though. So far my only friend is Andy. I also don't stutter as much with him anymore. He has been so good to me it weird, he glares at everyone else that talk, touch, and even look at him but with me, he uses of soft voice and looks at me in a caring and protective way.

Mama still doesn't know about the Jackson incident, Jackson friends still make fun of me sometimes I haven't told Andy about that yet. I still haven't told Andy why I was crying that day that we met but I think I should.

"A-andy" "yes love" "I have s-something to t-tell you" " baby you can tell me anything" he said pulling me in his lap this I become a normal thing though I still blush every time. "do y-you remember t-the 1st time we m-met" "yeah you ran into me crying why were you crying? I know I never asked you but always been curious." "Um, do y-you know J-Jackson" "Yeah I know that golden boy and all of his stuck up friends, I hate them all they all act like there are better than everyone." "I-i used t-to be friends with h-him" his eyes widen after I told him that, then his eyes form with the guilt I don't know why. "I don't mean you, I mean I don't hate you I like hanging out and talking to you." I blush by his comment I really don't understand why everyone is so scared of him he like a teddy bear. "It's f-fine I know what y-you mean b-but they're the reason I was carrying." the guilt in his eyes transform to anger "what do you mean" he growled out.
(Time skip to after the flashback)
"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM" he screams out .his yelling or anger outburst don't scare or alarm me anymore since I know he would never hurt me. "A-andy, calm d-down you're are m-making a scene." "I'm going to kill him how dare he says that to you." I sigh I know this is a battle I can't win so it better to just let andy do his own thing "A-andy promise m-me you won't d-do anything u-unless they s-start it." he gave me a confused look "aren't you going to tell me that violence is never the answer?" "n-no why w-would I say that?" "well because you are so nice and innocent and childish, in the best way of course" "y-yeah but sometimes y-you t-to have to f-fight."