7️⃣5️⃣Eric

Start from the beginning

"Who would have thought the campus lucky go girl died.That news must be shocking as hell"I said making the nodding their head in agreement.

Few minutes later, the teacher or the lecturer went inside the hall and set his computer connecting it to the projector while doing so he gave us a 'short conversation'

"Im sure all of you heard the news about the girl who died.Please make sure to walk at least with a friend everywhere you go and stay safe.Scream loudly for help it will attract other people attention"He said.

I took a lot of classes today and studied for a few subjects in the library, I was too immersed in my study that I didnt realized its half past 10 already.

Strange how the library are still opened at this hour, but oh well.I packed my things into my bag and slung it over my shoulder.Pushing the door, I stepped out of the library continued to the exit of the campus.

"I found the love for me.. darling just dive right in.."I mumbled out Ed Sheeran's lyrics while walking to the bus stop.

"Shit there is no way a bus are still working at this hour--AGHH!TSK ERIC QUIT SCARING ME OH GOD!"I yelled shocked when Eric popped next to me out of nowhere.

"Sorry hehe, anyway hello Y/n you are late today what happened?"Eric asked me sitting down next to me.

"Oh I revised back few subjects that I lacked but it's fine I think Im about to fail again this semester and I dont care anymore"I said sighing loudly.

"Come on it's late already.I'll send you home"He said and I nodded.I mean, there is no way Im going to let myself walk alone I dont want to get kill you know.

"Oh Eric I'm sorry.I forgot your jacket, I'll return it to you tomorrow "I said awkwardly letting out my not so purity laugh.

"Its fine Y/n you can keep it that way I know you are safe from the cold hahaha"He joked making me blushed and thank god it's dark tonight.

[Three]
We were both chatting and joking about how our day was, it felt as if the route we take was repeating over and over again.Im pretty sure we took the same route for the past 6 times.In the corner of my eyes I saw two boys following us from the bus stop.

"Y/n are you okay?"Eric asked and I shook my head ,shaking.My breath started to hitch when I can hear their footstep getting closer to us.

"E-Eric there are two boys behind us.They kept on following us since we are at the bus stop"I whispered and hols his arm tightly.Eric looked behind us and cursed lightly.

"Oh shit, Y/n do you trust me?"He asked suddenly making ne confused.

"What do you mean? Trust what? Ofcourse I trust you"I said leaning my body closer with his.That sounds like an excuse to be close like this with my crush pft.

I was busy looking at Eric when suddenly I stumbled back when I hit something hard but Eric was fast to catch me.

"What the---"I put a hand on my forehead. When I raised my head I saw the boys earlier in front of me as fast as lightning.

The boys smirked at us and stepped closer towards me.Eric pulled me and put me behind his back as he let a low growl.

"Juyeon what do you want?"Eric asked making confused again.So he knew who this two boys are? No lies they are kinda cute.

"Oh it's simple I see you have a human friends right here.I dont want to fight but let's share our meal together."The boy who I assumed Juyeon said licking his lips at me making me shivered.

"Come on Eric, we split hef into three I bet she's mother fucking delicious "The other boy said trying to touch my face.

"NO Younghoon.I wont let her fall into your hands.She is not yours and will never be yours.She is mine, I will protect her until I die again"Eric said.

"Eric whats going on?"I asked tugging a hand on his hoodie making the two boys laugh loudly.

"You didnt tell her? Oh god Eric that's so lame!"Younghoon laugh loudly kneeling on the floor at the so not funny jokes.

"Tell me what? Eric what wont you tell me?"I asked anticipating for a bit.

"Y/n sweetie your little boyfriend is a vampire here why are you so stupid?"Juyeon said flicking my head making Eric pushed him hardly making him stumbled to the back.

"Okay Eric that's a disrespectful action towards your mate"Juyeon said and all of the sudden they were serious.I was scared for a moment knowing that Eric is immortal.

"Do I look like I care? No now fuck off or I will tell Sangyeon about this"Eric threatened them that seems to work.

"Tsk you are safe today beautiful but when Eric is not around you will see"Younghoon said before the both of them ran away from us as fast as lightning.

I pushed Eric away from me with fear in my eyes.How dare he befriended me when he himself knew that he is not human and I am a human.This will cause unnecessary dramas in my life.

"Y-you, we-we should not meet again and h-how dare you.You lied to me these entire time? I-I should go"I said and tried to walk past him, but he was quick to grab my wrist.

"Y/n please.Im only trying to protect you let me explain "He said with sincerity, no, Im not going to fall for that again, not anymore.

"Explain what Eric? You heard them ,I heard them.You are not like me ,we are different from each other.Let's not meet each other again please---"

"Why are you like this Y/n? Please let me explai---"

"---no Eric, no is a no ,dont make this hard for me---"

"---hard? You are making this hard for me listen to me first please---"

"--Eric stop please stop, Im hurting myself why are you so desperate--"

"--I am desperate because I LIKE YOU OKAY"He yelled ,pushing my wrist away making my heart skipped a beat.

"Y-you what?"

"I know this sound insane but I like you.I like you from the start when we met at the bus stop, you were so fragile I have the feelings that I need to protect you at all cost"He continued.

"You.Are.Sick"I said turning away from him walking home but Eric is now in front of me in a speed of light,with both of his hands on my shoulder stopping me.He leaned his face closer to mine, making me stopped breathing for a while.

"I know you like me Y/n, just admit it.Admit your feelings for me.You care for me and I care for you.Give me a one lifetime chance and I will earn your trust please.."He whispered while staring at my soul.

Something about him made me lost in his words or maybe it's his soulless eyes that screamed for mercy or maybe just maybe, I am whipped for a dead man.

"I-I fine, but if I die I will bury you alive next to my grandma's coffin "I huffed and slowly hugged him which he responded back.

"I will protect you forever "He said putting his head on top of mine with me snuggled my head on his neck.

[Hi fellow deobis, as you know Hyunjoon left the boyz and being one of my bias in tbz made me heartbroken and sad.I'm okay after a few days, but then Woojin leaving straykids behind made me broken again, skz and tbz are my ult although I dont show it as much as I want to ,I love all of them equally. But Ofcourse health their health are the main priority here.So if any of you are sad, dont be! In our life we need sadness as much as we need happiness,❤]