Jeon Jungkook came out from the airport.
(Imagine this pic as how he dress and came back to Korea)

Then suddenly, he heard someone calling him

"Heyy!! Jungkookie!!! I'm here look to the left."

He raised up his face and look to his left side. There a few miles away stood his appa and eomma. He saw one beautiful unknown lady too beside his appa.
He slowly approached them. Mr Jeon pulled his son and hug him tightly, rubbing his hands in his son back.

"My son, you are finally back. Appa miss you alot. You know how much appa and eomma miss you these long five years. But now I'm happy to see you again. You have grown manly and much more handsome too. Welcome back dear."

As soon as they pulled out the hug, his mom hug him again. Tears ran down from his mom face seeing his son after a long time and it shows how much she miss him.

Then jungkook laid his eyes on the girl beside his mom who is forming a smile on her beautiful face and watching them.

(Imagine this pic as how she stands and watch the scene)

Then his father , Mr Jeon speaks up,"Jungkook, this is Momo Hirai

"Jungkook, this is Momo Hirai. She is one year older than you so you can called her 'Noona Momo'. She will soon be your assistant. She will teach you everything about our company work and how our company has been maintaining as you will soon be the new CEO Of JEON COMPANY. You know your appa is getting older and older day by day, I want to rest and I want you to take all the responsibility of the company. I want to give this company to your hand Jungkook. So prepared and get ready to be the new CEO. I'll give you some time for your preparation. She will be guiding you. If you have any doubt ask her. I know she will guide you well. I trust her."

Jungkook doesn't say anything. He just nooded his head as a sign saying yes to his dad.

"Now let's go." - said by his mom and they went inside the car and came the way to their home.

------------------------------

(Think this as Jungkook house)

They reached their home. Then the driver parked the car in the garage. As soon as it was parked, Jungkook came out from the car.
He saw his grandma standing in the verandah of their house. Then he ran towards her and hug her tightly.

"Halmeoni, I miss you so much. I really really miss you alot. Have you been eating well halmeoni. I miss haraboji too. I wish he was here by our side."

"It's okay my dear. Halmeoni miss you too so much. I feel so happy seeing my Sonja(grandson) back again."
Then she peeked a kiss on Jungkook cheek.

"Let's go inside everyone." -Mrs. Jeon said.

Then they all came inside the house and sit in the drawing room.

(Think this as the drawing room where they all sit together)

Then their housemaid came bringing coffee and some snacks. Then Jungkook suddenly said-

"Eomma, appa, I'll go up and washed up my body first. I'll eat afterwards. I'll come down as soon as I finish okay. Halmeoni wait for me "

Then he came up the stairs and went to his room.

(Imagine this as his room)

He keep the bag aside and jump up the bed and lay down taking a deep breathe. He close his eyes and after some minutes slowly open up looking at the ceiling.
Then his mind strucked to that special person again.
EVERYTIME he miss this person, there's a silent ache in his heart which is definitely unbearable....
And the saddest part comes when he know that the person is somewhere on this Earth but still cannot meet him nor look into his eyes and explained how badly he want him at that point of time as he left him five years ago.

"JUNGKOOK'S POV"

"Why am I missing him everytime still now. This feeling is terrible. I mean my heart is literally aching! I can't see him nor I can't tell him how much I miss him. It's just getting worse day by day. It's makes me so weak. He was my first love. He was the only person whom I know what love is about. He was the only one whom I thought as my SOULMATE. He was my EVERYTHING.
For me missing someone deeply means that I don't care about anything in this world but only the one I miss every single move and every single action. I can't help but think what it would be like if he was here.
Remembering all the things that went wrong and the reason of why it has become like this, blaming myself from time to time, it's the shittest part of my life. I regret proposing him till now.
I wish to see his smile again for the last time, I wish to see him strong and fine.
Times heals Everything is an ABSURB LIE, life goes on is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH."

"END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV"

Then he pulled out his phone from his hand and dialled a number...........

--------------------------

How is my story guys. Do vote and comment too. Motivates and encourage me so that I can continue my story. Do tell me if I have any grammatical mistakes too, (as I already told you English is not my mother tongue) so that I can correct it and try to improve it next time. I already told you this is my first fanfic so I need all your precious support.😃💜

I PURPLE YOU ALL. EAT WELL, STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY.💜💜💜