1

hey guys please read the whole book the first few chapters suck but i think it gets much better <3

jungkook pov- 

jungkook leans against his locker and watches taehyung and his friends stand and chat nearby.  he has been crushing on taehyung for awhile. his looks are amazing and so is his personality. his smile gets me every time. guys drool over him and so do girls, but everyone knows not to mess with him. u step over the line with him and u can so easily have your head smacked into a wall. that's what i love about him. 

im a confident person. but when it comes to taehyung i just loose my voice and im just so weak. im the bad boy in this school, and just so simply one boy can change me.

he walks past and im so in love with what he is wearing. it compliments his body in every way- 

 it compliments his body in every way- 

taehyung pov-

i walk past the one and only jeon jungkook. the hot bad boy. he may be the bad boy but i think he is cute and sweet and fucking hot af. he stares at me all the time and i just know what i do to him. i know that i make him weak. i really wish he would talk to me and ask me out on a date. my time will come tho. i know so. 

jimin my best friend and i walk past him, he is leaning against his locker watching my every step. i gain some random ass courage an just as i walk past him i lightly wink. giving my heart flutters. he looks in awe which makes me giggle. oh i wish.