「C.4」

𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝒆𝓵𝒇

"one touch and i'm begging for two"

[T.P]

No matter where I look, none of these women catch my eye. Why can't Sana just fess up that she wants me? It'd make things much, much, easier.

"If you keep frowning you'll have wrinkles like mother, Tzuki", Minghao chuckled while poking my cheek.

A part of me wanted to choke him for calling me Tzuki, a nickname he gave me when we were kids. The other part wanted to break his finger for having the audacity to touch my face. Either way, I'm not in the mood.

I took a gulp of beer then sat it down. "Would it kill you to not annoy me every day of the week?". When I side-glanced him, that giddy smile of his spread like wildfire.

A hand patted his chest, looking all the more idiotic than he already was. "As your big brother, it is my job, and utmost duty to annoy the hell out of you!". Minghao saluted with a grin. By now everyone was eavesdropping our conversation. They got a laugh out of his shenanigans when he kept bugging me left and right.

kào běi. . .

Sure, my brother is cool, or whatever. But times like this...he might as well be a clown.

"Contrary to popular belief, Tzuk—Tzuyu has a soon to be wi—", Minghao rested an arm around my shoulder, curling malicious lips. And out of sheer reaction, plus disgust, jabbed his newly bought Jordans.

"Say one word about me, I dare you. I'll snap you like a kit-kat", I whispered, smiling innocently to him as he whimpered. I shook my head. Though out of the corner of my eye I could see Nayeon and Jihyo looking my way.

Right, Nayeon and Jihyo. Sana's faithful sisters since our highschool days. Funny how they're giving indifferent looks now, when back then they were both so supportive. Guess time changes people.

"Tzu-", Minghao once again poked my cheek and I scowled. In defense he threw up his hands, pointing at my pocket. "Your phone's ringing. Answer it dummy"

Before standing up to answer it, I mouthed him a nice fuck you. After that I went somewhere secluded. In peace.

'Tzuyu, honey'

'Yes mama?'

'Your father wishes to see the both of you. Apparently there's been a...how do you say, fuckup, regarding our investments in Japan. Are you two free at the moment?'

'Ma...when did you learn to cuss? I bet it was Minghao, wasn't it'

'Honey, we can discuss it later. The important question is are you and Mingy available?'

I glanced over at Minghao, seeing his goofy smile laughing away with his friends. 

'Ming isn't free. Should I meet you at home or the office?'

'The office please. Your father will arrive soon as well. Do you need a chauffeur to pic—'

'I'm fine ma. I can drive'

'Alright honey, just making sure. I love you. See you in a bit'

'Yup. Love you too'

Great. More work to do.

Knowing Minghao, he'd make a whole ordeal about me leaving. So I opted from telling him of my departure, and instead made haste through the crowd and out the building.

One of the valet boys threw me the keys as I went by. "Take care Ms. Chou!", his pubescent voice nearly fooled me to believe he was 12 or something. Yet his lumberjack beard made it doubtful.

I gave a mindful nod as I opened the Porsche's door. Glad the interior still smelled and felt like brand new.

Powering on the car, a sweet sweet sound of its roar had me giggling like some lil girl. And before I knew it, lights of red green and yellow blurred before my eyes. 

_______________

it's be like....a month...and this is a short ass chap.

logic.exe not found

jk, but um i try not to do two povs in one chap, tho i just might bc...i just might lol

fear not tho, ill double update Ye

btw T.P = Tzuyus POV and S.P = Sana's POV. I'll make sure to add that at the beginning so no one gets confused on POV's

[A™]