Chapter II: Thaddeus's Book from the Chamber

Nikola Sahara

After years of working alone. Now I have someone whom I can call a partner, maybe not for long nor in this lifetime --- but for the sake of new knowledge and discovery.

Every time I'm in an adventure, I always ask myself first, am I willing to risk?

The question seems kinda hard to answer for those who doubt their capabilities, and that question throws me to my deepest thought about death.

Some feared death for many reasons. But for me death is something that is inevitable. You can't do anything when it chose you. All you can do is accept it. No matter how hard may it be.

So I choose to welcome death rather than fearing it. Courageous? I don't think I am. There comes a time when you'll realize that things happen for certain reasons. Many disproved such saying but for me it points out something. We do things with a handful of reasons and things are bound to happen whether it is bad or good for a reason. To learn to accept, forgive, to correct your mistakes, to be brave and to continue moving forward.

However, not everyone is optimistic about everything that we are to experience, in the end of time it'll be up to you, the decision you have made up for yourself to follow.

Death comes to you, because you've finished your task. Your purpose. That's the greatest achievement a mere human being can have.

New discovery and knowledge can give a huge impact and can affect people in many ways than one. Asgard is believed to be an earth inside the earth, itself. It is told that in Asgard everything are in an advance way, technology reached its maximum point, where the future of our world are believed to be on the tips of their fingertips.

Scary. It truly is.

When you are afraid of everything that means you'll learn nothing.

Aminado naman ako sa katotohanang madali akong matakot sa kung ano-anong bagay. Ngunit ang isiping marami akong maaaring matulungan sa gagawin ay sapat na para magkaroon ako ng lakas na suungin ang lahat ng panganib. Kaakibat ang tagumpay.

Who would have know?
What do we know?

"The opening is located in this part of the North Pole." Thaddeus then pinned one of the scrolls in the white board. Picked up a red marker, and drew a circle around to where the opening was assumed to be placed.

I nodded my head, agreeing to what he stated.

Isa iyon sa mga bagay na paulit-ulit kong nababasa, noong panahong nangangalap ako ng impormasyon patungkol sa Asgard. Marami ang may alam na ng lugar na ito, marahil sa mga hilig magbasa ng komiks at manuod ng Marvels related Movies ay may nalalamang impormasyon patungkol sa lugar. Ngunit dahil sa isiping gawang piksyon ay walang nangahas na tuklasin kung totoong nage-exist nga ba ito. Baka nga sabihan pa akong baliw ng mga lintik na inutil na siyang nakakalat ngayon sa mundo.

Ang hammer ni Thor ay isa sa mga "Lost  Treasure" na itinuturing. Ginawa iyon ng mga dwarfs na sina Mjöllnir at Gullinbursti, para kay Loki para pabulaanan ang sinabi nitong hindi nila kayang lumikha ng mahahalagang bagay. Sa huli ay nagtagumpay nilang patunayan na mali ang sinasabi nito patungkol sa kanila sa pamamagitan ng Hammer ni Thor.

"The civilization of human race are believed to exist in Asgard. The opening of tunnel in North Pole is connected to the Mammoth Cave in Kentucky, but no one knows where are the other locations of the tunnels flows into." Dagdag niya pa.

Agad naman akong napaisip, kung ganoon nga siguro ay may possibleng rutang maaaring daanan para marating agad ang "Hollow Earth". Isang malawak na karagatang malapit sa mismong kinatatayuan ng Asgard.