Chapter 40- Unexpected Turns

*A/N: Sorry that I couldn't publish any chapters for my stories.
I have school to focus on and now I have to job to focus on as well. I have a 8 month baby to look after as well.
Both school and work are draining my energy to even write something down at least.
But anyways, this is what I was able to work on.
Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ The Next Day ~

Today, We are having a new foreign exchange student joining our class. Mr Aizawa announces.

HUH?! Said the class in unison.

Why so late all of a sudden? Iris asked. The Sports Festival was yesterday and this person wasn't even there, so how did he/she even joined UA?

That's where you are wrong, Iris, he was there, he just made a late appearance and joined in on the very last match between Todoroki and Bakugo. Aizawa states.

Don't you remember Iris? He literally appeared in the middle of the arena. Kirishima mentions.

I.. I don't remember.. Iris muttered.

Anyways, enough about this, say hello to your new classmate, Akio Takahashi. Mr Aizawa introduces.

What? He's a Takahashi, but how? Iris thinks to herself.

Hello my new fellow peers. Akio greeted.

His left eye is purple but his right eye is a gold like color. He has a fair skin tone like me but has blonde hair. How can he be a Takahashi? Iris's thoughts were questioning it.

Ayame, it's good to finally see you in person after being separated for a very long time. Akio said as he made his way to an empty seat next to Iris.

Ayame? Who's that?

~ Lunch ~

Hey Iris, do you know that Akio boy? He seems to know you. Tsuyu questioned.

I've never met him or at least know him. If he is family then why didn't my mom at least tell me about him? Iris questioned herself .

That's because she never wanted you to know anything about me heck, she even wanted to pretend that I never existed in both of your lives.

Huh? Akio?! What are you talking about and how long have you been listening to our conversation? Iris question him.

Not much but I just overheard so I'm just answering your question Ayame, so you're welcome.

My name is Iris, not Ayame! Iris raised her voice to Akio. How exactly do you know me and my mother?

It's quite simple if you ask me but I think it would be better if you ask her that yourself, instead of getting the whole answer from me. Akio state only then to walk away.

Now are you sure that you don't know him Iris? Uraraka asked.

I'll be right back. Iris said as she walked away from the table where she was sitting with her friends.

~ Principal Nezu's office ~

Good afternoon Principal Nezu. Iris greeted Principal Nezu. I'm sorry for coming unexpectedly but there's something I can't wait until I get home and I would if you can do me a favor.

Good afternoon Iris Takahashi and what is that you need me to do? He asked.

I would like if you can call my mother and let me talk to her here in the school but I also want someone here as well in this. Iris state.

Very well since this seems very urgent, I'll give her a call and ask if she can come. Principal Nezu mentions.

~ 5 minutes later ~

Good afternoon Principal Nezu, what was so urgent that you called me? Is it about Iris? Is she ok? Did she get hurt? Is she injured? Where is she? Iris's mom asked frantically.

I must inform you that your daughter is ok, if anything, she asked if can give you a call and asked if you could come and have a talk with her. He informed her. She's outside the door right now as we speak.
Come in Iris. I'll leave you two to speak in private.

Honey, what's wrong? What was so urgent that you asked me to come? You aren't hurt, are you? She asked.

Let me speak, mom. Iris said sternly.

Sorry, what is it that you wanted to talk about? She questioned.

Do you know a person or at least ever heard of the name of Akio Takahashi? Iris begins the question.

What? Of course not. Wh-wherever did you heard of a ridiculous name like that? She stutters.

Only a ridiculous like that, comes from the person who named me. Am I not correct, Kiara? Please enlighten Ayame the truth.

What truth is he talking about mom? Iris interrogates her.

You were supposed to be in America, not here! Iris mom yelled. H-how did you get here?

I got the help from my dad's parents, our grandparents actually. Akio mentioned.

W-what? Why would my grandparents help you? Iris stuttered in her sentences.

Isn't it quite obvious already? You and me are siblings, Ayame. Technically we're twins.

~ End of Chapter 40 ~