Chapter 28- Aftermath

Zero was giving me the thing that I needed the most...closure. I needed comfort from someone and Shoto didn't gave me that so I had to get that from a real close friend of mine.

He ordered us our drinks, which I wanted was a orange soda. I didn't want to be wasted again since we know what that did to me last night with him.

You remember..I questioned looking at him.

Of course..that was the first time we met..talked..hang out, he said.

Y-yes..that was the best day of my life..I commented.

~A few drinks later~

Me and Zero been talking all day, talking about the past, how we got here as good friends that's until he wanted to show me something.
He then lead me up to a ladder and me climb it, leading us inside the a nightstand.

He then climbed onto the bed, telling me to come and chillax with him.

Come on, I don't bite he said winking at me.

You know how to make me laugh, don't you? I said climbing onto the bed myself. I then was giving him a massage but only for us to take off our clothes since it was really hot in the nightstand.

We were now in our underwear's but only for me to tell him something stupid.

C-could we...I stuttered shyly. Could we...f-fuck for a bit..Zero...? If...not..I understand.

Iris...you sure..? He said.

Y-yes...I feel comfortable around you...I said.

_______________________

With that being said, we kissed with so much lust. We then removed each other's clothes, he held me against my waist and everything around disappears like as if it was only me and him.

Our bodies are now one. While we were pleasuring, our quirks activated, my black smoke and his fire has collided causing the room to get on fire, the room was the fire except the bed.

We collapsed and cuddle for a while, something that I wanted or needed.

_______________________

~Present Day~

After a while of me and Zero were cuddling, we finally got up and changed into our clothes, thankfully our clothes didn't catch on fire. We examined the room, and we were shocked by the aftermath of what happened.

Thanks again Zero...for everything especially today, I said as I turned around hugging him tight.

It's no problem doll face, he said as he returned the hug back. I did promised that this is going to be between us.

Thanks Zero..and thanks for always being there for me, I said.

________________________

We exited the nightstand, heading back to the bartender for us to leave.

Well thanks again for everything Zero..I said.

Like I said no problem doll face, he said hugging me by the side of my arm.

Anyways I gotta go now, I got school tomorrow unfortunately, I answered sarcastically.

Alright, I'll let you go. See you soon, he replied kissing my forehead goodbye.

~Arriving to Todoroki's house~

Sigh..I'm so exhausted, I said silently.

Where the hell have you been?! Yelled a unknown guy voice.

What do you want now-...I paused realizing who was scolding me...it was no other than the number two hero himself, Endeavour.

~End of Chapter 28~