Chapter 10- First Night

"Enjoy the new chapter 🙂."

First night here..sigh..now I have to go to his room and sleep since we have school tomorrow.

————

Hey Todoroki, do you mind if I-...hm? Hey, is anyone in here? I questioned. Hm, he's probably with Endeavor or with his sister. I'm just going to take a shower while he's not here.

————

This shower should keep my mind off this whole thing. Man, I should workout more since mother did tell me that we're going dress shopping this week.

Now to take theses clothes off. Hot shower here I come.

What the-...AHHHH!!!!

Why are you in here?! I screamed.

I quickly grabbed my towel, covering my naked body and ran out of the bathroom immediately not wanting to see him.

Oh my god! I can't believe this! How could this get any worst?! I shouted.

Can you keep it down before someone-...

Is everything ok? I heard screaming-...said Fuyumi but stopped b/c on what she's looking at right now.

Fuyumi, THIS isn't what it looks like said Shoto.

I don't need to know if you guys were going to do...your business or not. I'll just leave you two be...said awkwardly Fuyumi.

Great, now she thinks something was going to happen between me and Shoto. I definitely need that shower more than ever.

————

Wait! I don't have anything to sleep in. I usually sleep in my bra and underwear but I'm not going to do that especially here..but I don't want to bother them..sigh..I guess I have to sleep in my bra and underwear. Fml.

Iris, do you need anything before going to...paused Shoto.

Huh? Did you say something, Shoto? I asked.

~Shoto point of view~

I don't know what's happening to me right now but I can't help but notice Iris curves especially seeing her in her bra and underwear. Wait, is she trying to provoke something?

~End of point of view~

Whatever you're doing, isn't going to work said Shoto.

Huh, what do you mean-...I paused and looked at myself and realizing what he was talking about. I'm not trying to 'doing' anything, I realized that I didn't have any clothes on me and I didn't feel like bothering any of your family member just b/c I don't have any clothes to sleep in I said.

Here said Shoto while throwing something at me. You can wear my shorts and it's up to you if you want to sleep in your lingerie or not.

I'll wear the shorts to sleep but I'm sleeping in my bra since I'm not really comfortable in sleeping in a shirt I said.

Ok, now let's go to sleep said Shoto.

Ok I replied.

This is going to be a awkward night.

~End of Chapter 10~