Chapter 36- I Don't Know

No. That can't be true- Recovery Girl, there might've been a mistake that you did when you were checking me, said Iris.

I've never once made any mistakes especially if it means checking up on my clients, answered Recovery Girl. But I did mention that there was a possibility, I'm not a hundred percent sure if you really are.

So what do you suggest me to do? Go to the doctors and confirm it or deny it or even maybe have me take one of those tests, and wait for it to confirm it, Iris said sarcastically.

*Sigh*... I think you should talk to your doctor and make him or she examine you and take some samples and to come back and you the results, Recovery Girl added. Other than that, you have to take it easy until you go and visit your doctor. You may go back and watch the rest of the other matches.

Recovery Girl... can you tell no one about this. I don't want anyone to know, I'll see what I can do after that, Iris said to Recovery Girl.

I won't tell but I think it's going to difficult because your friends were listening to everything we were talking about, Recovery Girl chuckled.

Ah! Why did you have to blow our cover! Whined Ashido. This was just getting interesting!

Alright, girls, you can come in now but don't to put any stress on her, remember she's still recovering, said Recovery Girl.

We heard that you're expecting a little bun in the oven! Ahhh!!! Congrats Iris! Cheered Ashido and Hagakure jumping up and down.

Iris, does Shoto knows that you're expecting his baby? Jiro inquired.

That's the thing... I don't know if he's the father. I muttered, leaving them speechless.

What do you mean that you don't know if he's the father? Yaoyorozu asked.

I just don't know who's the father! What happened between me and Shoto was a mistake! A one-time thing but the next day, he told me to forget what we did.
So I felt really awful that same day and I met up with Zero and well, that happened too. So I just don't know who's the father of the thing that may be growing inside of me! Screamed a hysterical Iris.

Well.. do you have any idea on who you believe could be the father, ribbit? Asui inquired.

If I had to guess who, I think it's Shoto's child. Iris added. But if he is, then... I don't know how will he react to it?

I bet he'll be happy, said Uraraka. I mean who wouldn't want to see a mini version of you both combined in one. Just think about how amazing, how exotic and how awesome their quirk would be especially with your quirks.

I still don't know girls.. I'm still unsure on how I should feel especially knowing if there's a possibility of me even carrying another human being inside me, said Iris.

We'll figure that out later, but I think it's best if we make our way back before people are going to start getting suspicious, Asui added.

Asui's right, lets make our back besides let's see who's going against who right now, said Ashido.

Great. Now I have to tell Shoto that I'm possibly pregnant and that the child that I may be carrying is his or not.
But I wished I could tell Zero too but I just don't know who to tell first, I don't want them to be upset if I am or not.
But right now, I have to push that aside, and focus on the current match that's going on right now.

~End of Chapter 36~