"What in the hell are you doing?" Bakugo asked. 

"Bakugo." I say quietly. 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm educating you on becoming an exemplary pro. That includes being aware of the way you speak, your appearance, controlling your emotions, your morals. There are countless things you need to learn, but in the brief period of one week, I will stitch these things into the fabric of your being." Jeanist said. Okay, I expected him to be a little harsh, but not like this. Best Jeanist, helped Bakugo, with some of the stuff he needed to work on then moved on to me, while I waited, I got to know some of the heroes that worked under Best Jeanist. They where really sweet, and a lot like Best Jeanist in their own ways. 

        Soon enough Best Jeanist moved on to me. 

"Alright, Kobayashi." He stated. 

"I'm sorry, but can you just call me Kohana? I really don't go by my last name." I say to him. 

"Of course. Kohana." He said with the nod of his head. "Alright, show me, how you block and attack." He said. I nodded, my vines wrapped up my legs, and attached to my back, I made a shield like shape out my vines that I usually do, when I'm blocking from an attack. He walked around me, and looked at my form. Bakugo sat on the sideline looking mad, as he watched quietly. "Okay, I see what's happening." He said. He repositioned my arms. "So instead of using one arm to block attacks, use both your arms." My vines wrapped around my other arm, my arms where next to each other, what I had been doing was using my one arm and my other hand pressing against the shield. "So now with a hit, your arms with distribute the pressure, so now it won't be as harmful." He said simply, one of his heroes sent an attack my way, which I successfully stopped. There was pressure but it wasn't as bad as it has been, with it being distributed, it as very very tolerable. I smiled at Best Jeanist who nodded his head. 

      As the next day rolled around, we all stood around Best Jeanist and Bakugo. 

"To be a good pro, your presence must calm those in danger and give them peace of mind. You must be capable, of course, but there are other things to consider. Your physical appearance, speech, and actions must all be elegant. You must give off the aura of a hero." Best Jeanist said,I held in my laughter, as he combed down Bakugo's hair, so it wasn't all puffed and spiked like he normally had it. "Do you understand?" Bakugo looked horrified at what was happening to him. 

"Another perfect style, Best Jeanist!" The group behind me said. I covered my mouth with my hand as a smile graced my lips. His hair bounce back up. I snorted slightly, I turned my had away to keep myself from laughing. 

"S-Shut up." Bakugo muttered at me. Best Jeanist soon moved on to me, he tried to do something with my hair, but with it being so long and thick, there wasn't anything he really could do, besides a pony tail, braids or a bun. He decided to just give up. He huffed at the lack of making my hair look better. We sat in my dorm, Jeanist allowed us, trusting that we won't do anything, as long as we have our doors open. Bakugo sat on my bed, as I brushed out my damp hair

"I don't understand why he's actually doing training with you." Bakugo muttered, as I heard a flop as he flopped back on the bed. 

"Katsuki, it's probably because I don't have full control yet, I have pretty good control, but I'm still learning. You have to remember I don't really have anyone who can teach me a proper way to use my Quirk." I say placing my brush down after brushing my hair. I moved my hair around to get it to try completely as a fan pointed right at my head, to help dry it. I heard him huff slightly, I looked at him through my mirror and seen him watching me. My phone vibrated on my desk. It was Midoriya. He sent his where he's located to me.

"Hosu?" I questioned looking at my phone. 

"Huh?" Bakugo questioned. I stood up quickly and went down to where the heroes where still awake. I was in shorts and a sweatshirt. Bakugo was following me quickly. 

"Is there something going on in Hosu?" I questioned, my phone gripped in my hand. Best Jeanist looked at me and Bakugo, as we stood in front of him. 

"It's nothing to be worried about. There are plenty of pro heroes around there to stop it, if we went there now, we'd be to late, Endeavor is already there." Best Jeanist said. "Wait how did you know?" He questioned. 

"Uh, just, just because of Ingenium, it just has me kind of worried is all." I say, placing my phone behind my back, an innocent smile came to my lips. I could feel Bakugo's questioning gaze on the back of my head.

"Oh, Kohana. There's nothing to be worried about, there's heroes that went to patrol already, like the number 2 hero, Endeavor. That's why we didn't go." He said, with the nod of his head. 

"Okay." I say with a nod of my head. Bakugo and I headed back up to our sleeping areas. 

"What's going on with you?" He questioned. 

"It's nothing Katsuki. Really." I say, placing my phone in the pocket of my sweatshirt. He grunted still wanting to question me but decided not to push it. We bid goodnight, I shot Midoriya a text, saying that I wasn't in the area, but to call me when he could. 

        The next morning, I got a call from Midoriya, during one of Bakugo's training sessions.  

"I'm glad you three are okay." I say to him with a sigh of relief. Iida, Todoroki, and him got into a fight with the Hero Killer, Stain. 

"I knew it was a long shot sending you a text, but it was worth the shot." He said. 

"Are you guys idiots or something!?" I suddenly yelled at him, knowing they could all hear me. "You could have been killed! All three of you!" I heard them all apologize quickly, even Todoroki apologized. I pinched the bridge of my nose. "That was a stupid act, you're lucky the three of you won't get expelled or put in even more trouble." I'm sure they all could hear the anger I had in my voice. 

"She's scary like Aizawa." I heard Todoroki say. I huffed. 

"You need to know, that, this was not okay. You could have gotten in serious trouble." I said. They trusted me not to tell anyone. The Chief was completely okay, with me knowing, shockingly, but he was there for a death of my parents. "Iida." I say his name lightly. 

"Y-Yes?" He stuttered. 

"I understand the want to avenge your brother. I know it 100 percent, but what you did, was not okay. You could have been more injured than you where, thankfully. But acting out, and leaving your hero was a dumb decision." I could tell they where all listening to what I had to say. "Sometimes, you have to let the heroes handle it, sometimes you have to wait and be patient." I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose again. 

"Kohana! Group meeting!" I heard Best Jeanist call. 

"Okay, I'll be over in a second!" I call back. "Look, just don't do anything stupid. Stay safe guys." 

"Okay." I heard all three of them reply to me. I hung up my phone and put it back where the others where. I stood with in the group of heroes and Bakugo. My hand rested on my hips as I stood next to Bakugo.

"Lets take a moment to talk about the incident last night in Hosu." Best Jeanist said as he stood in front of us. "The Hero Killer Stain was arrested. There were also incidents with villains who resembled Nomu from the UA attack." Bakugo side glanced me, at the mention of that. "You're likely worried how this all stitches together. Well, I, too, am concerned. People tend to come apart at the seams in times like this. That's why we heroes must remain calm despite our fears. Don't let chaos tempt you into thoughtless overreaction. Remember, we're here to protect others, not seek out vengeance. It'll be business as usual today. Standard material. My your minds and bodies be as sharp as your jeans." I noticed everyone but me was wearing jeans, my suit was all one piece, so I couldn't just replace them with jeans, plus jeans cover up the spot in my back, and I can't have that. I sighed quietly, running my hand through my hair, pushing my bangs back. I looked out the window, I'm just glad those three are okay, that's all that matters.