Instruments of darkness

We did the sex. Banquo laid deafened by the big, hard rod.

Macbeth stared deeply into Banquo's...
blue, ocean, sapphire, emerald, turquoise, magenta, violet, mint green eyes.

"you peng ting..." Macbeth whispered softly in Banquo's ear as if he knew what it meant.

Suddenly... the 3 pimps appeared miraculously upon the mighty Macbeth and the Buttplug Banquo.

"We have 3 prophesies to tell you, rise and we'll tell you what you'll pursue.." the three pimps said in unison, rhyming to emphasis there supernatural qualities and evil intentions.

The two gay boiiisssss (well only banquo is a gay boi because Macbeth is a king, he can't be gay) looked upon the three wïerd pimps.

The first pimped hissed, "first you'll be manger of tesco and get all them tastes hoes"
Macbeth suddenly cried in his mighty Scottish voice... (read in Scottish voice) "The Fock is a tesco!"
Pimp two cried... "you'll then be king of kinks, pray for you the mighty may thinks"

Pimp 3 turned to BANQUO "and for you you crackhead whore your kid will be prostitues."

The mood cracked as the pimps vanished....
"you have kids!?!?!?" Roared Macbeth.
Banquo looked sad; Macbeth look shook.

"you have a wife??! Who by the way thou playst most foully for IT

"you have a wife??! Who by the way thou playst most foully for IT." Banquo sassed with a single  tear rolling down his pale cheek (thank you Ms Rigg for teaching me amazing descriptive skills)
"Yeah and?" Macbeth angrily said.
"YOU KNOW WHAT!? I do have a son. And now with you... (dab dab dab)" he sobbed running away.

He Flee-anced...

To be continued...