xxv. cameron frye

Your dad was getting re-married to who you thought was the most obnoxious, self-absorbed woman on the planet and you definitely did not want to attend that wedding alone

Your dad was getting re-married to who you thought was the most obnoxious, self-absorbed woman on the planet and you definitely did not want to attend that wedding alone. As your boyfriend, you begged Cameron to come, but knowing both your father and soon to be step-mother hated him, he refused.

"Come on, Cam, please come!" You fluttered your eyelashes at him jokingly. "Because you love me."

"I do love you..."

"So you'll come?"

He laughed loudly then pressed a kiss to your lips, giving you hope that he'd be your date.

"No."

"Why not? I know my dad doesn't like you, but who cares! I don't like the total psycho he's marrying him, but it's none of my business. Just like me dating you is none of his business."

"Look, (Y/N). You know I'd do anything for you. You want to time-travel? I'd find a way. You want to see the stars? I'd go up and get them for you. You want me to jump off a cliff for you? Sure, why not? You want me to marry you? There's nothing I want more in the world. But going to your Dad's wedding? That's a suicide mission."

"If you do come with me, when we get back to the hotel I'll..." You whispered something in his ear.

Cameron smirked and let out a laugh. "Well, in that case, I suppose I could make an appearance."

"Dickhead," you chuckled.

"Darling," he replied, with a grin.

He smiled and kissed you again.