xxx. 'maverick' mitchell

You had been told by a commanding officer of TOPGUN that you would be the wingwoman of a fellow pilot for an upcoming mission

You had been told by a commanding officer of TOPGUN that you would be the wingwoman of a fellow pilot for an upcoming mission. You had immediately agreed to a dogfight of such importance, until you found out, much to your dismay, that your lead pilot was Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell, who was notorious amongst your ranks as reckless and a womaniser.

Maverick placed his sunglasses onto his face with a grin. "Sorry, doll. I just got a bit blinded by your beauty."

You rolled your eyes. Your closest friend Iceman had warned you about Maverick's smugness and now you knew where he was coming from.

"You must be blind if you think this cockiness would look remotely attractive to a woman."

He smirked and eyed you up and down. "You can't tell me I don't turn you on a little bit."

"All you make me want to turn on is an oven to stick my head in, so I'll never have to hear these flirting attempts ever again."

You turned around and walked away, hoping to find Iceman to complain about how much Maverick was getting on your nerves already.

Yet, Maverick couldn't take his eyes off you, as you walked away. He removed his sunglasses and shook his head with a smirk.

He was going to win you over. A girl as perfect as you? He just couldn't let you walk away.