lxx. max dennison

You were in a much heated argument with your boyfriend, Max, in the middle of class - even though you loved him, the fact that he was a non-believer massively annoyed you - until he ended it in a way which took you by surprise

"Halloween is actually based on the ancient festival of All Hallows' Eve, but you wouldn't know that because all the tie-dye must be rotting your brain."

"It's a conspiracy!"

"Come on, you can't be serious. Are you seriously dismissing the entire foundations of a city just because your brain's too small to believe that witchcraft might exist?"

Max stood up from his desk and walked over to your side of the room. Smirking at you, he placed his index finger under your chin and raised it, so that you were looking up at him.

"I love you, but it's a conspiracy."

"I love you too, but if we look to the history books, we can actually see that - "

You were cut off as Max brought his lips to yours. Your words suddenly disappeared, as you surrendered into the kiss. His lips worked against yours, causing you to blush, while the class whooped and wolf whistled.

You looked up at Max with flushed cheeks. "This doesn't change anything, you know?" you whispered, still slightly in shock at what your boyfriend had just done. "I'm still right."

Max bent down to whisper to you, his lips brushing your cheek, "Have you finished yet or do I need to make you quiet again?"