Sanskar - The Assassin???

Start from the beginning

Swara walked into the room after giving a smile to Sanskar. From the moment she heard about aarav, she wanted to meet him yet she decided to the chance to Ragini. She wished Ragini should meet aarav as his family member first. Swara opened the door and the siblings who were speaking in silence.

Ragini was still overwhelmed as Aadi but Aarav was flooding up with a lot of questions in his mind. Yet he kept silence as he was afraid that his questions might hurt them.

" Rago!! Addu!! Till when you all are planning to starve. And aaru, I made your favorite paratha's."Swara said while trying to be normal.

"Bhootini??"Aarav mumbled in doubt them gave a shy smile for the name he called her.

"Do you remember me?"Swara asked . That was unexpected to her.

Aarav nodded positively ,"Not everything just your face and the name."

"You can call me shona di, Aaru. But do you think I deserve such a name?"Swara wiped her tears which she had for other reason.

"I am sorry, Shona di. I just..."Aarav tried to reason but Ragini stepped in.

"Leave it Aaru. Bhottni was much more decent than chudail and other names which you used to call her."Ragini shrugged her shoulders with a genuine smile which Lakshya yearned to see.

Swara slapped on her shoulders in a playful manner. Aarav also smiled along with them until Aadi stepped in with his question.

"What all do you remember, aaru?"Aadi asked.

"Nothing much. My name, Bho... I mean shona , rago di and Ajju's face and their name. And, your friend's face once when I met him."Aarav paused and then said," That's it... bhaiyu."

"Shona, help me to arrange the food."Ragini said as she had observed that Aadi wanted to talk with aarav .Swara nodded positively and left the room along with ragini.

Aadi took his phone and opened the gallery in the mean time. His screen flashed his family photo which had been taken a long time ago.

"It's our family photo, aaru."Aadi said while giving his mobile to his younger brother. All his doubts on aadi and Maheshwari reduced a bit though he was still in doubting mode.

"What is our father name?"Aarav asked while looking at the smiling faces of Mohan and Meena.

"Mohan Prasad, Our father is a crime reporter. And, our maa's name is Meena. She is a school principal."Aadi informed while Aarav nodded with a smile. The happiness enriched faces in the photo occupied him completely and he also smiled though he didn't remember that moment.

"I guess you have a lot of questions, aaru. Ask me."Aadi said in an encouraging tone and continued, "With your questions, I understand there is something bothering you. Don't hesitate."

Aarav nodded his head down not wanting to speak about it. He still didn't have any trust on them.

"If you are wondering why we have to hide you from Rathore's, they aren't good people Aaru. Your life will be in danger again if they get to know about your existence."Aadi said in common as he didn't want to detail. He wanted to make it clear that aarav wasn't part of Rathore.

"Why did I remember my name as Aarav singh Rathore?"Aarav asked.

"Our father is also belongs to that family but he left them . They aren't good people, aaru. And, they took you from us forcefully one day. Our father had to let it happen to safeguard you at that time."Aadi said with a regret-filled voice. 

Aarav looked at the photo on the phone while observing what aadi said. Aarav looked at his younger version- a boy who smiled without any worries and being happy with his family.