Mr.Cute-Meeting the Devil 2- Addu

At Sanskar's house,

Sanskar was looking at the wall clock often. It's been half an hour that his lover and mother went inside a room and locked it.

Each passing millisecond were raising his blood pressure.

"Sanskar bhaiya, have it."Vividha put a tablet in his hand. Sanskar looked at his sister with question in his eyes.

"Suji chachi's blood pressure tablet"Vividha said while sanskar chuckled by forgetting him.

"Don't worry bhaiyu. Everything will be fine."Vividha tried to give confidence to her brother.

"I hope so."Sanskar replied and glanced at the room door then the clock.

Inside the room,

Swara stared the floor for the past half an hour while Sujata was struggling in how to tell her expectation.

"I never expected this would turn that much awkward."Swara thought.

"What is your name?"Sujata finally asked after killing nearly half an hour.

"Swara, suji maa."Swara answered.

Sujata left a huge breathe.

"Swara, I didn't hold any major part in Sanskar's life. My friend Annapurna brought up him. In his life, I just stayed away from him and watched over him. And I will remain the same, Swara. I promise swara, I won't disturb you or in Sanskar's life. I won't interfere in your decisions. Please keep my son happy and let me stay with my son under the same roof. I will live in the corner of house."Sujata pleased.

Swara stood in shock. She never expected such a request from sujata.

"Did I say anything wrong that angered her?"Sujata thought with fear in her eyes.

"If I told something wrong, I am sorry ..."Sujata paused as Swara held her hands. Swara looked at Sujata's eyes. Desperation to live with her son was clearly seen in her eyes. A fear that her son might be snatched from her occupied her mind. For whose love and affection she longed in all her life, she got just a day before. She didn't want to lose it.

"Suji maa, Sanskar is your son. No doesn't have any right to snatch him away from you."Swara said while making sujata sit on a bed and then she sat next to her.

Sujata eyes widened in surprise because of swara's reply and then she noticed that Swara was referring her as maa.

"Sanskar loves this much Suji maa..."Swara gestured her hands and moved her both hands away as much she can.

"I can't define with small hands, suji maa. Sanskar loves his maa a lot."Swara said.

Sujata smiled at swara's childish act while both felt a sudden comfort to each other.

"You are his life, Suji maa. Today he said that his dream was fulfilled. Do you know what his dream is?"Swara asked.

Sujata stared at Swara's face eagerly.

"Eating from your hands."Swara said which completely broke down sujata. Swara held sujata's hands.

"You love him suji maa. Then, why are you keeping him away?"Swara asked.

Sujata turned her face lightly.

'It's my fate, Swara."Sujata's low voice disappeared in air. Swara glanced at sujata's face which was fully occupied with grief.

Swara knelt on her one knee and extended her hands towards sujata.

"Suji maa, usually I don't believe in promises. But, you son made me believe it. I want to walk in my life path by holding your son's hand. I couldn't promise that I could keep your son forever happy. But , I promise I will never leave your son hands and give him all the happiness. With the small, small happiness of as a rest area in our path, I may fell. I may take wrong decisions . I may commit mistakes. And, I need you to guide us, support us, suji maa as my mother."Swara paused then looked at sujata's eyes.