Angel and Dark Prince

A Girl was looking at the platform for the arrival of train.

"Passengers please listen ,Train No: XXXXX Chennai to Howrah Mail will be reaching at Platform no 23 in few minutes." A Railway staff announced in mike.

How much long she waited to see the person nearly years with patience, Her patience flew away in few seconds.

"Why would be the train late that too now?"She pouted then walked across in the platform itself between two poles.

The clouds gathered and hit against each other causing the huge sound to be reflected in land. The cold breeze occupied the place. The girl crossed her arms against her chest because of sudden coldness.

"I didn't even bring the umbrella. Why is it happening today?"The Girl worried.

After getting satisfied of testing her patience , The train reached the platform finally while the nature continued to worry her.

The Girl started to move towards the compartment then a saw an angel alike girl descended into platform in her white salwar. The embroideries in the dress added the beauty to the dress.

"Rago"The Girl hugged another with a squeal.

"Shona!"Ragini hugged her childhood friend but the smile couldn't reach her eyes. Without letting them continue their happy reunion, Aarav , Ragini younger brother , pulled Ragini towards him.

"Have you decided to broke my rago's rib by hugging her?"Aarav sounded bit dominating.

Swara ignored the little devil intentionally concentrated on her friend.

"What is need of this little devil here?"Swara hid her happiness and asked intentionally.

"I am here to protect my Rago from bhootni's like you."Aarav gave back .

"Bhootni?"Swara put her hands on hip and glared the little while the little glared back her through his specs.

"Child will get scared by seeing chudail(Evil Witch). But ,I am not." Aarav gave the second name for which Swara glared him more.

Aarav twisted his lips then turned his head.

"Are you going to help me to carry bags or just remain like a statue?"Aarav taunted then took his bag while Swara huffed at the little devil's taunt . In all their fight, Ragini stayed silent and lost herself in the cold environment.

"In this two years, his mouth became big than his brain."Swara said while taking a bag.

The trio came outside of the railway station and stood in the line for the prepaid taxi. Finally, the trio finally stood before the famous yellow taxi of kokatta.

Aarav opened the front side door and then got inside while the driver also got into his seat after helping the girls to put their luggage.

"Driver Uncle, Can I have your photo?"Aarav asked while his eyes sold his innocence. Swara looked at the little devil questioningly.

"yes, yes! You can."Driver said with a smile as first time a passenger that too a little boy wanted to have his picture.

Aarav's phone camera snapped the picture of driver.

"Beta, why did you want to take my picture?"Driver asked while holding the steering wheel in his hand.

"One minute, driver uncle."Aarav said as he was on the call.

"Papa, we reached safely. Shona received us. I sent you the taxi number plate and driver's photo on whatsapp. Driver?(Aarav glanced at the driver in the corner of his eyes) Ok..Haan.. haan... I didn't trouble Shona.bye!"Aarav disconnected the call then turned towards the driver.