Mr.Cute

"You should be in Indore."Lakshya said indeed his tone demanded an answer. Sanskar chuckled at his tone and signed Samar to leave the basement.

"How can I be away, bhai? Especially, when I know , you will be taking an important decision."Sanskar said and marched towards Lakshya.

"It's not only you even I have things to settle with Rathore's especially Atharv lead our sister to death."Sanskar reminded and then continued,"Not only he tortured our sister, even he deceived you and made you as his henchman. He deceived you in the name of friendship. Didn't he?"

Lakshya couldn't argue other than losing himself in awful memories. Sanskar took his gun in his hands and marched towards Lakshya.

"Don't you want to get your revenge from Atharv Rathore for killing uncle? Let's end his life and finish it in one go, bhai."Sanskar said , then not only placed his gun in Lakshya's palm, even he held Lakshya's hands tightly and aimed at unconscious Aarav. Lakshya realized his position once he felt the cold metal in his hand and then looked at his brother's cold eyes. Though he was looking at Sanskar's eyes, his mind revived the day when he forced his brother to commit a murder.

"We can't attack them directly. Our choti may get hurt. But, by killing him, we can get our satisfaction of fulfilling our revenge, bhaiyu."Sanskar said and Lakshya felt the pressure on his finger. Adrenaline rushed in his veins and he punched Sanskar in his stomach with his elbow. But accidentally , the trigger was pulled and a gunshot sound echoed in the basement.

Lakshya ran towards Aarav. Even though Lakshya knew that aarav was drugged, he patted his cheeks in fear.

"Aaru!! Aaru!! Look at me."Lakshya pleased while Sanskar coughed twice in pain.

"What are you doing, bhai? If you couldn't , let me kill him. Let me get some peace."Sanskar yelled while taking his gun from ground.

Lakshya raised his gun with furious eyes.

"You sick-minded bastard. Don't dare to come near him."Lakshya threatened while his gun was aimed at Sanskar though he knew that he couldn't hurt his brother .

"Aarav has nothing to do with Atharv. Whatever happens with Ragini's family, Atharv doesn't give a damn about it. You know that , Sanskar. We may be heartless, not a psychopath."Lakshya yelled with the same energy as Sanskar then his other hand ran through Aarav's body to check for possible wounds.

"How much killing him varies from separating him from his family? That too , when he suffers from amnesia?"Sanskar taunted with a mocking smile.

Lakshya paused a bit then he glared his brother. He understood that his brother was trying to manipulate him.

" The bullet is empty; not only the first one, but all the bullets are also empty shells. "Sanskar's words gave relief to Lakshya and he continued in a calm tone,"The revenge of yours, you have to leave it forever bhai. That won't let you live in peace."

"How do you know about Aarav being here?"Lakshya enquired.

"It's me who got him transferred to Bhopal orphanage."Sanskar answered and continued after following his brother's shocked gaze.

"I wished that he should have a proper last rites. Hence,  I was searching for his body. But, I found that some tribal people saved him. And, I still wonder how."Sanskar said with utmost honest.

"But, when I reached there, those people got him married with a girl and fixed a date to give them as prey to their god. Anyhow, I got him back without letting Rathore's knowing about him. And, I already get him tested in a hospital as he didn't recognize me. From the results , I was informed that he is suffering from Amnesia."Sanskar said and gave a deep look to his brother.