Chapter 6 part 1

I've been doing a lot of school work. I have a low grade in math, so I won't be able to focus on writing a lot. I make side stories with my oc's in it, that's another reason why I haven't been able to update. I'mma try and update on the weekends, so don't worry about it. Anyway, let's get to the story.

Start

Y/n had woken up to the sound of a heartbeat monitor. He looked around and saw a doctor and a nurse, holding a needle. The doctor was about to poke him in the eye with it, making him freak out. Then, he woke up to a bell, seeing some of the others and a nurse.

Kaede: Are you okay?

Y/n: Yeah, just a dream.

Nurse: You don't look well, you should yake better care of yourself.

The nurse left them and they continued onward. They looked onto a table and saw a newspaper about a church collapsing. Under it was a bunch of photgraphs. On the last one, there was a hole.

Tenko: Why is there a-?

Then, the picture moved and a hand came up out of it, grabbing the ledge. A loud roar was heard and they freaked out. The lights went out and they screamed.

Miu: The hell!?

Kaito: It's dark! Maki, hold me!

Maki: Get off!

Miu: Ow, that's was me!

She hit her and a rustle was heard. Then,
Y/n used his lighter and lit his lantern, seeing the three on the floor. Maki hit Miu and got up. Then, they heard a sound. Ichigo grabbed the explosive bolt. They walked around in the dark and saw the nurse by a mirror. She went to the side and showed the ton of roaches on the wall. They went after her and Ichigo gasped.

Tsumugi: What's wrong!?

Ichigo: Not again!

They saw a guy with a butcher oufit, a safe as a head, a bag, and a giant spike hammer with him.

Y/n: Shit!

He charged at them and swung him bag, hitting them. Y/n looked around and saw he was somewhere else. He only saw Ichigo and Tsumugi with him. They walked around and heard a noise. Tsumugi looked inside a room and saw someone in the corner.

Y/n: Leslie?

They went closer and the pulsing noise got faster and louder.

Leslie: Y/n?

He slowly turned around they came face to face with a mirror, shocking them and ut breaking in their face. They looked around and saw Leslie was gone. They left the room and was face to face with a sun to the eyes.

Ichigo: If it's bright, then take off the glasses.

She did it and put them in her pockets of her skirt, zipping it up. They walked around and heard gunfire. They went to a door and saw Joseph.

Y/n: Joseph!

Joseph: Y/n?

Ichigo: What happen?

Joseph: My head wouldn't stop buzzing. It felt like my head was about crack open.
I think I'm now getting used to it.

Then, they heard a bang. They saw a door was banging and went into the building.
It then bursted and they went up the ladders. They found a door, but it was high tech one.

Tsumugi: Get it open!

Joseph: Okay, give me time.

Joseph began to hack the door. Tsumugi stayed back becuase she didn't have a weapon, whule the other two fought them off. Ichigo blinded them and Y/n threw a grenade above, killing and destroying the roof. They door opened and the left the room. A few more came and they got out a while later. They closed the gate behind them and blocked it, locking them out.

Y/n: We gotta get out of here.

Joseph: We should rest a little.

Tsumugi: We should head up there.

She pointed up to a tall tower.

Y/n: That should give a good layout.

Ichigo: Tsumugi.

Tsumugi: Yeah?

Ichigo: Here.

He handed her a sniper and she hugged it to catch it. They pressed on with their journey, to find the others.

<><>Timeskip<><>

They continued to head forward. A bunch of shot a rain of arrows and  they ran. Y/n and Joseph jumped behind a wall. Ichigo grabbed Tsumugi, getting to cover. It grazed him and he grunted.

Tsumugi: Ahh!

Ichigo: Get it together, snipe them!

She aimed and began to steady herself. She shot one in the head. Y/n proceeded and came face with him again.

Y/n: Sadist.

Y/n began to shoot and he ran at him, eating the bullets. Y/n caught his swing the pushed away. He tripped the chainsaw was at his neck. Ichigo froze him and Tsumugi shoy the guys coming.

Tsumugi: I only got one bullet.

Ichigo: Save it!

Ichigo shot an explosive bolt and threw a granade, creating a huge explosion. Y/n got from cover and saw Sadist was dead.

Y/n: Thanks.

The door opened and the continued. They had to burn a body to open an elevator. It went up and they continued.

Joseph: You think Kidman's okay?

Y/n: They're using her, I don't like it.

Then, they heard a scream. They saw a guy on the guillotine and his head was chopped off, making Tsumugi puke.

Joseph: There's only two, we can take them!

Ichigo: Wait, there's a wir-

Then, Joseph triggered a wire. The bridge exploded and they flew back. Y/n was about to fall over the ledge, but Tsumugi grabbed his leg. Joseph was grabbed by the guys and dragged to the guillotine.

Ichigo: Joseph!

Tsumugi: No!

She grabbed her sniper and focused.

Tsumugi: One shot...

She shot it and grazed their faces, taking off a chunk. They died and Joseph used the plank to help them cross.

Joseph: You should have let them.

Y/n: Huh?

He snatched Y/n's gun and aimed it at his head. Tsumugi tackled him before he shot and took it.

Tsumugi: Are you crazy!?

Then, a bunch of guys were crossing the board to their side. They opened the gate and got away.

End