Chapter 2

Ok, back for another chapter. I've been watching videos on memes. I be starting off the chapter the reader and then we will focus on the others . If you wanna follow me, go ahead. No pressure. Anyway, let's get to the story.

Y/n was unconsious for a while. When Y/n woke up, He was on one of those strolling beds they have at hospitals. The doctor and the nurse was pushing the beds, Y/n was strap on and couldn't get up.

Doctor: Let's leave him here.

Nurse: Yes sir.

Y/n: Hey, come back!

The Nurse and The Doctor walked away, leaving Y/n in the dim hallway. Y/n tried to get out, but it didn't work. Then, a hand grabbed the bed and climbed on. It turned out to be a monster.

Monster: Wake up...

The monster started to shake him around and slam him. Y/n tried to get out, but it still didn't work. Then, the Monster raised it's hand and was about to slap Y/n.

Monster: Wake the hell up!

The Monster slapped Y/n and He woke up. Y/n looked around and saw Ichigo, Shuichi and Kaede.

Ichigo: Well, looks like that worked.

Y/n: What was that for?!

Ichigo: You was unconcious and I had to wake you.

Y/n: Ok.

Ichigo: If are you don't know who i am, I'm Ichigo Homachi. And I'm the Ultimate Freerunner.

Y/n: Ultimate Freerunner, why are you called that?

Kaede: Yeah, why?

Ichigo: I don't wanna talk about it... It was deadly

Y/n started to stand up and walked to the desk. Y/n saw a book and read it. It said something about 18 missing people. It showed the faces of everyone that was on the bus. The four of them looked at the door and saw a lady at the door. Then, the door opened. They walked out. They walked in a room and the lady was standing there. She was at a desk and walked into another room with four chairs. They walked in the and looked at them.

Lady: Have a seat.

Y/n: Okay.

Ichigo: I don't trust this.

Kaede: What could go wrong?

Ichigo: After what happen earlier, anything.

They sat down and took a deep breath of stress. Then, A machine came from behind the chair and attached to their heads. The lovely looking chairs turned into a wheelchair with blood...

They tried to get out, but their legs and arms were strap to the chairs.

Lady: Don't struggle, this is for your own good.

Y/n: Stop!!

Then, the things on their heads zapped them, making them grunt in pain.

Lady: There now. You see, all better.

Shuichi: Let us out!

Then, fire started circling around them. It got closer and started burning. They started screaming in agony and looked at the lady.

Lady: See you soon.

Then, everything went white.

Ichigo

Y/n was laying in the burning bus, unconcsious from the fall. Then, someone tried to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Shuichi and Kaede.