Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - The Patient

Begin

The group went through the gate after defeating Sadist and getting the chainsaw. When they walked through, the gate closed behind them.

Kaede: We're stuck.

Ichigo: Well, there's no turning back.

Marcelo: The hospice, this was where Leslie was treated years ago.

Y/n: You been here before?

Marcelo: I don't know, but I have a feeling.

They wandered around looking for Leslie and supplies. While they were looking they heard a voice coming from a house. They ran to the house and saw a light in the basement. Y/n, Marcelo and Ichigo decided to go down and check it out. When they got down, they found Leslie. He was about to run, but Marcelo grabbed him.

Marcelo: Settle down Leslie.

Ichigo: Something's coming.

They looked at the door and saw it open, but nothing popped up. Ichigo grabbed a flash bolt and fired it, showing a monster.
Y/n shot it and it fell to the ground.

Ichigo: It was invisible.

Y/n: That's new. Let's get back to the others

The group went back to the others. They saw them coming back, but then a wall appeared.

Kaede: What's happening?

Leslie: Losing out minds.

Maki: Behind you.

The turned around and saw the hooded figure, Y/n remembered him.

Y/n: Again?

Ichigo: An old friend of yours?

Y/n: More like a body count to him.

Marcelo: Ruvik...

Y/n: Let's get him.

Y/n and Ichigo went towards him.

Shuichi: Wait!

The two turned around and saw they weren't there. They kept walking to the door. But as they got closer, the door got further away. When they turned around, they saw a big wave of blood come towards them, blowing them away. And when they opened their eyes they saw they were in a pool of blood.

<><>Timeskip<><>

They two finished killing enemies in the blood and went through a door. When they walked through they saw a room full of blood and hair. They walked up to the hair and saw it was a ripped braid.

Ichigo: Wait, is this-

Then, they heard screaming and blood flew at them. They saw a monstrous creature come out of a dead body with hair in its face.

 They saw a monstrous creature come out of a dead body with hair in its face

Y/n: What the ####!

Ichigo: The hell is that!?

Y/n: Why am I censored!?

Ichigo: No time, let's bounce!

<><>Timeskip<><>

They managed to escape the monster, but saw something worse. The hooded man appeared again and teleported at them. They ran back up the stairs and the man was gone. Then, the stairs started to rumble. Y/n looked down and saw the stairs collapsing. Then, they fell. They fell for a while and they saw the floor was rotated. They also saw two people in front under them.

 They also saw two people in front under them

Ichigo: Tenko, Himiko, watch out!

Tenko: Huh?

The two saw them and they screamed. They crashed and they rolled for a while until the crashed into a wall, knocking them out.

End

That wasn't long, but it was okay. I'm trying to update all my stories before spring break ends. I'm also planning on making another story. It's about a teenage boy who loss his family in a car crash, but survived and loss an eye. He went the rest of his life picked on and tortured by people around, but found happiness in watch anime. One day, he had enough of all of it and was about to kill himself. Until, he saw a light from his tv. He went towards it and was pulled in it, waking up to a new life of magical adventure. I'll start it later and make the first three chapters before I release it. See ya!