Chapter 3

Welcome to some more story of the evil within. I remember where I left off. It was at the part when they went down the river and got seperated. So, let get going...

Y/n was laying unconscious for a while. Then, someone started shaking him. He opened his eyes and saw one of the guys from the bus grabbed him from the water and someone grabbed ichigo...

 He opened his eyes and saw one of the guys from the bus grabbed him from the water and someone grabbed ichigo

???: You ok?

???: You ok?

Y/n: *Coughs*, yeah...

Ichigo: That was close...*Coughs*

???: Yeah...

Y/n: Who are you guys?

???: I'm Kaito Momota, The Ultimate Astronaut. And this is Maki Roll, the Ultimate Child Caregiver.

Y/n: You don't look like one...

He looked to the side and saw Maki glaring at him. Y/n felt like his heart was pierced.

Maki: Do you want to die?

Y/n: No... No I don't...

Ichigo: We gotta find Shuichi and Kaede.

Kaito: Wait, You were with them?

Y/n: We got seperated in the current.

Maki: Let's get looking.

<><>Later<><>

Y/n and the others found ammo for
Y/n's gun. They also found an axe, which kaito took. They had a bunch of bags in their way, maki burned them. After all those things, they found a village. Behind them, the wood collapsed and trapped them.

Ichigo: Damn it...

Kaito: We're stuck.

Maki: Let's keep going, we have a knife and gun.

Ichigo: I forgot I had this.

They stayed together to avoid dying one by one. They went into a room. They walked into the kitchen and saw a bomb. Ichigo disarmed it and got parts. They saw Shuichi and Kaede with a couple bruises on them.