Chapter 1

Here goes the first chapter of the evil within. It's was so hard for me to beat chapter three, I stop playing it for a month. But when I got back to it, I was beating it. My total of deaths was 69. Don't take it the wrong way. This will be my fifth story. I hope you enjoy and now...

Let's begin!

Y/n wasn't your ordinary detective, he also had a really remarkable talent. His brother Sebastian Castellanos would say that he was really special, and he was. Never failed a case in his entire career. He finished up a case and was heading back with partners. But then, a ditressed call came in. It said something about a sluagther at a hospital for the mental. They stopped by the and went to look at it. Y/n went in with his partners, Joseph and Kidman. They walked up to the door.

Y/n: Alright, stay sharp.

Joseph: Roger.

Y/n then turned to Kidman and told her wait out there.

Y/n: We're gonna have a look. Make sure nobody comes in.

Kidman: I could help.

Y/n: Just in case something happen, I'll call you from inside.

Kidman: Roger.

Y/n walked in and closed the doors. He had looked and opened his eyes wide  in shock, he saw bodies everywhere in piles. His partner went into a room. Then, he called him over.

Joseph: Someone's in here.

Y/n ran in to see what he was talking about, he saw a doctor. He was laying down with his back on the door. Y/n went up to him to see if he was ok.

Y/n: What happened?

???: ...Impossible... ...Ruvik is...

Joseph: I'll take care of him. Check the monitors.

Y/n went over to monitors to see if anything happened. He saw three cops running bsck from something. They started firing they're gun at whatever. He saw a person teleport toward them and jab them in the head with a needle. He looked cloaked...

 He looked cloaked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n: huh?

Then, it teleported away. Y/n looked closer and then turned around. He saw the person behind and stab him with the needle. Making him fall to the ground.

<><>Later<><>

Y/n woke up. He slowly opened his eyes. He looked to the side and bodies hanging, but he also saw two other people. A blonde girl and A boy with  blue hair...

 A blonde girl and A boy with  blue hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.