As he was driving, I noticed that he passed my house. But I won't dare break the silence, so I just kept my mouth shut. Not long later, we arrived at a house that I'm assuming is his. He got out of the car and came over to my side. He opened the door, unbuckled the seat belt, and picked me up bridal style again. He carried me inside his house once he unlocked the door and set me down. His house wreaked of weed and alcohol mixed with his natural scent. It didn't smell good, but it didn't smell horrible.

"Go upstairs to my room and wait. First door to the left." He ordered, breaking the silence in between us.

"Ok." I said quickly, not wanting to make him mad.

I walked up the stairs and went to the first door to left, as he said. I felt awkward walking around with only my underwear and heels on, but I won't say anything to him. Now, I'm way to scared to say anything.

Once I was in the room, I closed the door behind me, sat on his queen-sized bed, and waited.

HARRY'S POV

That bastard. I don't even rape girls as much as I fuck! Now thats saying something. I admit, I was a little jealous when I saw her getting 'up close and personal' with Niall and Louis. But when I looked away for just a minute, and then looked back, she was gone.

I looked around the club, still mindlessly dancing with that dumb blonde, but I couldn't find her. That's when Louis ran up to me and told me that a man dragged her out of the club. I felt angry. I felt like murdering someone. You don't just fucking take my girl like that! Especially not Jasmine! So that dude had to be taught lesson, and I did just that.

But believe me, it took everything I had not to fuck Jasmine on that wall right then and there because may I just say that she looks mighty fine in nothing but her bra and knickers. She even added heels for a bonus. Oh, the things I would do to her.

But enough thinking. I have to get to Jasmine, who is waiting for me on my bed upstairs. I smirked to myself at the thought. I know its not like that, but I like to think it is. Since she won't let me get into her pants for real, yet, I'm stuck in my mind, thinking of ways to seduce her when we actually do fuck.

Once I reached my door, I walked right in and had to refrain myself from getting hard at the sight. She was laying down on my bed, heels and all, with her head propped up on one hand, which was propped up on an elbow. She has no fucking idea how sexy she looks right now. No fucking idea.

I closed the door behind me and her gaze left from the wall to me in a split second. I stripped down to my boxer briefs and started walking towards her. The terrified look on her face shows that she's getting the wrong idea. I waved my hand, signaling that it wasn't that. She relaxed at that, kind of.

I gestured for her to get up, which she did, and I moved the covers back from my pillow. I got in under the covers and held them open for her to get in too. She hesitantly kicked off her heels and got in with me, and I immediately wrapped my long arm around her small waist. I pulled her closer to me, into my chest, and we just lied there in silence.

I lied there, thinking about what it would take for her to let me in her pants. I already tried my sexual side, and that didn't work. In fact, it made her hate me. I tried forcing myself onto her, but the closest I got was grinding and eating her out, which she still has no clue about. I guess I have to bring out my sweet side then. So I'm gonna say something that I haven't said to a girl in a long time.

"Jasmine, I wanna take you out tomorrow." I said, breaking the silence between us again.

"Ok. Where?"

I raised my eyebrow and looked down at her, even though she can't see me. That's it? She agrees just like that? Huh. I should've done this ages ago.

"Uhh..I don't know. The park maybe?" I said.

I felt her nod her head on my chest.

"Yeah. Ok." She said.

I'm actually quite blown away right now. I didn't think she'd agree that easily. Hm. I wonder what else she'd agree on.

"And after that, wanna go to the movies?" I asked.

"Sure."

I raised both of my eyebrows in surprise.

"And maybe a dinner?" I pushed further.

"Yeah."

Whoa.

"And maybe after that, we can hang out by the pond?"

"Alright."

Ok. No. Actually, this is getting far too weird. I narrowed my eyes at her, even though she can't see me. This isn't Jasmine.

"Jasmine, have shower sex with me."

I heard her breath catch in her throat.

"Y-Yeah. O-Ok." She breathed out in a shaky breath.

I shook my head and sat up, causing her head to fall back on the pillows.

"Who are you, and what have you done with Jasmine?" I asked, glaring at her slightly.

"W-What do y-you mean?" She stuttered out.

"All the agreeing. Jasmine would never agree to have shower sex with me. Or any type of sex at that."

She took a deep breath before she started talking.

"Harry, I saw the way you pommeled that guy. That actually made me really afraid of you. And I thought that...well I thought that if I kept smart-mouthing you then you'd..." She trailed off.

"Then I'd what? Hit you?" I said in disbelief.

She gulped and nodded her head, not looking me in the eye. What? She thinks I'd stoop that low? I've never in my life lied hands on a woman, unless I'm smacking her arse. I sighed and lied down, pulling her into my chest again. Her heavy breathing indicated that she really was terrified of me and that she didn't want me to touch her. I kissed her temple and stroked her hair, assuring her that its ok.

"Don't worry. I will never, never hurt you." I whispered into her hair.

She seemed to relax at that, and cuddled herself more into my chest. I held her tighter and kissed her temple again.

"But I meant what I said about the date."

Notes

HEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! So did you guys like this chapter?! 

That awkward moment when you're trying to get over someone you've never even dated... -NiallsNandos