𝟬𝟬𝟴 sick little games

CHAPTER EIGHT: SICK LITTLE GAMES

      "Not long ago, the scent of Yui's blood was sweeter than ever," Kanato blurted out

      "Not long ago, the scent of Yui's blood was sweeter than ever," Kanato blurted out. Although he had noticed the tension between his brothers, he cared little about it. His thirst controlled him, and the human was at his mercy. "I almost went crazy just by smelling the scent of her blood. Teddy, it was hard to control us, wasn't it?"

      "That's right, indeed," Laito spoke, without wiping the smile off his face as he moved his arms to wrap around Izumi's waist. She moved closer to his shelter and his smile grew. "A sip of her blood would be very satisfying. Especially for Izumi. It turns me on just thinking about watching her suck her delicious blood."

      Yui stood up once Ayato allowed her to. Her gaze rested on the pinkhead for a moment and her fear grew as she noticed that he was actually pondering the idea of Izumi drinking her blood. He interpreted the emptiness in her eyes as a reflection of her thirst, rather than what it really meant. Then, she began to run.

      Izumi moved forward, ready to chase her more to get away from Ayato than for any other reason. However, the redhead stepped in front of her and tried to grab her by the shoulders to stop her, but the vampiress immediately backed away. He didn't even get to touch her, but Izumi still gave him a look of disdain.

      Laito came closer, wrapping his arms around the girl's shoulders. "You know it's not good to be greedy, Ayato dear."

      "We also have the right to taste it, you know," Kanato claimed, enraged.

      "It's not my problem, silence," the redhead replied to his brothers before looking back at the vampiress, his gaze softening for a second before he resumed his usual smug posture. "And you, you know you don't really want to drink her blood, it's the moon that's controlling you. It won't quench your thirst, much less give you pleasure."

      "Maybe you don't know what gives me pleasure, Ayato. You never considered it?" Izumi interrupted him and the red-haired man was astonished by the tone she used to address him.