Becoming a Pro Gamer - Part 3

"H-Huuuh?! What do you mean, you want me to let you in my room?! No way!!" Bernadetta shrieked at first

"Do you have a tv?"

"N-No...?"

"I bought you a tv."

"W-Whaaaat?! Why would you go and do that, TV's are so expensive!!"

"That's not all."

"H-Huh? What do you possibly mean by, that's not all?!"

"Do you have a Nintendo Switch?"

"N-No...?"

"I bought you a Nintendo Switch."

"W-Whaaaat?! N-No way, your lying!!"

"Open the door and you'll find out."

...

...

...

Bernadetta lets out a pitiful sigh before opening up the door. But once she does, her eyes nearly pops right out if her sockets by what she sees!

"A...A... A tv?!! A-And... A Nintendo Switch?!!" Bernadetta screams.

"Yes."

"I-I don't understand... why would you buy me so many things...? We hardly even know each other." Bernadetta looked like she was about to cry.

"You always shut yourself up in that room of yours. You hardly ever go outside. And so... I wanted to introduce you to a whole new world." Byleth explains before taking in the TV and the Nintendo Switch box, one at a time.

"A-A... whole new world?"

Byleth helps hook up the tv in Bernadetta's room and next he unboxed the Nintendo Switch and hooked it up in the Nintendo Switch dock so Bernadetta could play it on the TV screen.

"Um... this is so confusing!" Bernadetta whines. "I will guide you, don't worry." Byleth reassures her. The two manages to get Bernadetta all set up with her own profile that was also set up with a Nintendo Account.

"I couldn't buy you any games, but... there are plenty of free games in the eShop." Byleth tells Bernadetta. "Wait... you mean I should have expected for you to buy me a game?! Don't be ridiculous, you've already done so much for me!!" Bernadetta shrieked in a panic.

Byleth helps Bernadetta download Pokemon Quest and Super Kirby Clash. He wished he could buy her something with vast amount of content, but he spent the rest of his savings on the TV and the game system, so... this would have to do for now.

For two weeks Byleth and Bernadetta played together on the Nintendo Switch. They often did multiplayer on the Super Kirby Clash. Byleth was glad how jam packed the free downloads section was on the Nintendo eShop. So Bernadetta can enjoy playing new free to play games until he saves enough to to buy her a game.

"Hm... Byleth, your such a weirdo. You buy me a TV and a Nintendo Switch; two very expensive items, and for nothing...? What are you, a creep?"

"What's creepy about me?"

"Everything!!" Bernadetta swings and hits her joy cons against Byleth's head like an upset toddler would. But what astounded her... right after hitting him in the head, she can see it... a smile firming upon his lips. And a chuckle...

"Byleth... are... are you laughing at me?! Wha--?! Hold on, how is me calling a creep supposed to be funny?! Geez, you are so difficult to understand!" Pouts Bernadetta.

Bernadetta's father had been eavesdropping on their conversation behind the door before letting out a painful sigh.

"So what, is Byleth now becoming a recluse too?"