" ahh , long time no see . "  Mukti said to cat , while manik made a bad face and said to her " You just get out with your cat . "  and pushed mukti infront a bit who was saying " I miss you " to the cat . 

Regaining from the push mukti said to the cat " This guy must not have treated you well and made you feel bad , but don't worry , now I am here to treat you well , and bring amazing can food for you . " she said , but luci { Cat's name } didn't reacted at her so she shook her a little and said " Huh , here i am going to treat you well but you are ignoring me . " Mukti huffed and put lucii down , and he just purred and moved away . 

" Hahaha , Lucii too knows it very well that who treats him better , that's why he ignored you . " Manik said coming behind her after changing in his lower and tshirt . 

" But i am the one who loves him much . " Mukti said smiling and admiring the photos kept on the shelf . 

" Ohh , so since you love him the most , why don't you both go out from my house and live together . " Manik said picking up a magazine and getting settled on his chair. 

" You are so expert in changing the topic bro . " Mukti said got settled in the next seat . 

" You know what , you are not yourself today . " Mukti said , manik looked at him in confusion and asked " what do you mean ? " mukti popped her left arm and kept it under her chin and said to him "  I have never seen , you caring  so much for a patient  before . And you were mad at me for making fun of her . I remember you didn't even get mad , when Abhimanyu asked you out to see a movie for the nurse . " 

" what does that mean ? " Manik asked being uninterested .

" It means everything . " Mukti said banging her hand on the table and continued " For example : Nandini Murthy is probably not an ordinary patient , orrrr maybe you are interested in her . " Mukti said winking at him and she continued " And ... "

" Aren't you having any work . " Manik asked her stopping her to say anything further . Mukti made a bad face and said to him "  I have more free time than yours " 

" Then go and just cook the lunch . I am hungry . " Manik said smirking at her while she looked at him in shock and said " then why don't you go and prepare lunch . " 

" Because it's your job . Otherwise pay the rent of staying in my house . " Manik said still reading the magazine with a stern face and forwarding his hand to her . 

Mukti huffed at her brother and stood up from her position and said " You are such a miser . I don't want to talk to you " and started going down mumbling to herself " You never deserve to have a girlfriend " And showed him tongue and moved down to the kitchen . 

She moved down in the mean time Manik's heard a notification tone in his phone , so he picked out his phone  and saw a msg from Mukti which was " Nandini Murthy's Contact Number . " he saw the message and saw his sister sheepishly smiling at him from the stairs and said " You are welcome . "   Manik just give her a deadly glare which she ignores skillfully and says "  I am just a conscientious porter " 

" I never keep contacts of my patients with me . " Manik said to her . 

" Bro can you be honest for once , What's so special about Nandini ?" she asked winking him well knowing about her brother's hidden feeling . 

Manik just looked at her , and just picked up a magazine from his side and moved his hand in a way of throwing it on her , for which mukti laughed and got down the stairs making manik sigh .  He kept the magazine and looked at his phone and the contact number for a second and opened it and saw two buttons , one of saving the number and other one of deleting it .