| S E V E N |

Magsimula sa umpisa

Nandini's eyes welled up looking the dress , she remembered when she tried the dress , what she imagined about Aryaman proposing her , her eyes started to became red due the tears which started flowing out wetting her cheeks , she moved near the mannequin and removed the plastic cover from the dress , tears continuing flowing from her eyes , she remembered the day of the party when Aryaman came with Aliya the whole scene replayed infront of her eyes . Tracing the fabric of the gown , she stepped back and a sudden pain hit her operated breast , she clutched the area and cried her heart out , stepping back she sat down on the floor , she continued crying looking at the gown , she clutched her breast tightly due to pain .

She was crying when she heard her phone ring , she brought her hand out towards the dinning table where her phone was kept , she picked up her phone and saw a video call from her parents , removing the tear marks and controlling her tears  she picked up the call . 

" Nandini , why didn't you told me that you had an surgery , Your father is such a prat that he didn't told me this . Why do you guys keep secrets with me . " her mother said looking at both of them . 

" Ohh shh , can't you see you made her cry . " her father said to her mother , while nandini kept crying .

" Nandu , why are you crying . " she asked her .

" Maa .... I miss you . " Nandini replied and continued " could you come back soon ? " 

" Okay okay we are coming back tomorrow only . " She heard her mother's reply and kept the phone while her parents kept ranting about " don't cry ,, you parents are here only . "  which was totally ignored by her . 

----

Manik and Mukti reached their home , manik removed his shoes and picked out a pair of home slippers for both of them . And started walking inside while mukti following him with her bags . 

" Bhai ." Mukti called out and said " I really think , that young lady is very suitable for you . You saw , she was not wearing any heels , no makeup , or too much jewelry . The point is that the simplicity and sincerity in her eyes are exactly what you want " she said following him as he moves in front first removing his coat and hanging it on the stand and then rolling his selves he moved towards the kitchen and bringing out a water bottle . 

" Maybe not . " Mukti said leaning over the kitchen wall and saw her brother moving out of the kitchen and continued to say " She didn't say whether she watches netflix or not  , And she didn't even said whether she is vegetarian or Non vegetarian . " she said moving towards the dining table where Manik was drinking water .      

She thought for a few seconds and pulled out her phone from her jeans pocket and said " Write is down , i will ask her next time . " and started noting it down in her phone memo list , Manik sighed at her in disbelief and kept the bottle and took her phone and started moving infront and said " There is no next time . " 

" Bro , please tell me na , How you both got to know each other . Just tell me na  " Mukti said moving behind him who was walking up the stairs to the bedroom . " Come on bro . "  Mukti asked him again , while he ignored her questions and moved to him closet , and shuffled between his shirts where he heard sounds of bells , very well knowing whose voice it is Manik moved his pile of clothes aside and saw his pet cat whom he picked up in his hands and bringing him infront of his face he said to him" How many times I have told you , Not to come in my closet " he said to the cat and he just purred and manik was going to put the cat down when Mukti beamed in happiness and called out " Luciii , Lucii " and picked the cat in her hands and started playing with it .