part 1 || moving in

"A-ahh. It stings." Kai muttered as he pry his eyes open. His eyelids were more heavy than before, you can say that it's a real challenge for him. He aims to rub his eyes as he does daily. But after rubbing it, he realized that that was a wrong move. Kai squirms, knowing that it made it more exquisite than ever. Groaning over the pain, he gnashed until his voice cracked for a certain sound; being hurt.

He looks around thinking of how the hell did he get to this place without a move of a feet. Kai squinted his eyes, trying to recall the things he's done. As much as he want to bring back the lost memory of his, being aswooned and mildly paralyzed reprimands him to do so. He held on his temples massaging it as he attempts to raise his neck and back to a comfortable position. While doing so, the perceptible light from the tiniest space left for his eyes to see was casted by a huge shadow. His left eye stretched out freely just to seek, it was bruise-free, yet it's still excrusiating to do.

There he saw a tall figure of a guy. It was a bit blur, resulting that it was really hard to paint who it was. Hence the fact, that this guy has pluperfect white skin. It's luring the light, causing him to glow with it. "W-who are you?" Kai queries, still squinting his eyes.

The guy standing in front of him suddenly chortled, he draws closer and instead of a good best friend pat he ended up giving him a pesky slap on the neck. "Who am I?" He laughed to his intent, not caring if he should cover his mouth or not. "Alcohol, my name is alcohol, Kai." He jested. It's sure a knee-slapping moment for him.

With Kai's eyebrows knitted together he poked him by the forehead. "A-Alcohol?" Scratching his scalp, his knitted eyebrows crawls up, making him adorable enough for this person to see. Too adorable, that the person with him wanted to puke. He pretended too, actually.

A sound of dripping water was soon heard, not until Kai growled to a tender pang created by dabbing a piece of cloth on his wounds. "No, you dark kid. It's me Chanyeol." He lays another dab on his right cheeck. "Yah! Do it gently, you brobdingnagian." He bawled, begging Chanyeol not to touch any of his contusion. "You seem to remember Alcohol at times you're in trouble, what about me, huh? I've been your bff since first grade. How could you do this to me man?" Swats a bit on his shoulder. "A-awe!" Kai shouts in pain.

Continuing the anguish adventure of Kai, Chanyeol was consistently laughing everytime he wails. "H-how did this happen, anyways? A-aaw!" Slapping Chanyeol's hand off, but still Chanyeol smiled like the idiot he is. Putting the basin and all the medical things at the side. Chanyeol sat comfortably by the side of the bed and told Kai the things that he's been wanting to say.

"As expected. You didn't remember even a pinky of what happened last night." Chanyeol 'tsked' and rolled his eyes.
________

>Last night

Besotted, Kai was when Chanyeol spotted him with a dear friend. He came knocking on his door, with Kai off-kilter on the back of him. You wouldn't think twice if you see him that way. Since this autonomous guy flies from wall to wall everytime he has problems.

After a beaucoup of ear bugging buzzes from the door bell. Chanyeol finally opened his door, revealing this friend and the drunk Kai on his back. The tall guy just stares ,spaced out and simply befuddled. His friend fumed his eyebrows, "What now?!" He hollered. "A-ah! Right!" Dear Chanyeol snaps back to reality fast and helped his poor friend to carry Kai inside the house.
___

Finally laying the helpless kid on a near bedroom downstairs, they both sighed their exhaustion out, thinking that finally (!) they've loaded the sack of rice into the truck. Breathing in and out, Chanyeol speaks up. "Would you like some water, you look crackbrained." Chanyeol smiles thinking it was a good joke to pull. "Who wouldn't be, your friend here is such an encumbrance." He said annoyed.