Rough Smut At Pax

Warning: this chapter contains a lot of swearing and hurting each other kind of thing. Hope you again
Bye bye~
_____________________________________
A sharp prod in the ribs caught Jack off guard. He was talking to some fans when Mark snuck up beside him and, not so gently, jabbed his elbow into Jack's side.
"Oww, what the fuck! Oh, it's you, little shit…what do you want?" Jack joked while rubbing his sore side. Mark smiled sinisterly and put his arm on Jack's shoulder, the fangirls eyes were welling up with tears and devious hopes. They would, of course, be disappointed yet again.
"Nice to see you too!" Mark laughed, then he dropped his voice to a whisper, turned his head and leaned back a bit, so the fans couldn't hear or see what he was saying.
"Guess what I got…" he breathed quietly. Jack raised an eyebrow and made sure he showed no real interest in front of the fans. Turning to look at the ridiculous smirk on Mark's face he couldn't help but tilt his head slightly and feel one corner of his mouth turn up.
"Curiosity is a fucking bitch." Jack began,
"How long are you planning to stay out here?" Mark asked, again very quietly.
"Give me 20 minutes, cool?" Jack answered. The almost imperceptible twitch of Mark's eye confirmed that 20 minutes would work. 20 minutes until what, Jack had no clue, nor did he much care at the moment. He was chillin' with the fans and whatever nonsense Mark had lined up would surely wait.
PAX can get a bit crazy, the fans can get a bit crazy. It's a popular and well-known fact that Jack himself can get a bit crazy. As the minutes ticked by he was finding it hard not to look down at his watch every couple seconds, distracted by that damn curiosity thing again. It wasn't like him to dip out on the fans early, in fact quite the opposite, but after 15 minutes of unfocussed interactions, Jack said goodbye to everyone and got out of there. Behind the scenes, there were many rooms set up for the creators to chill and relax and wait for their various venues to attend.

Rounding a corner Jack found himself, yet again, caught off guard by Mark who jumped out and startled him, they laughed hysterically, doubled over for a minute.
"Ohh you fucking shit fucker! Why!" Jack yelled, then couldn't help laughing himself.
"Ah! Your face! Fuck…" Mark sniggered and took a deep breath. He had a ridiculous unicorn backpack on his back and a tight black T-shirt on with a navy blue hoodie over top, he looked a little sweaty and extremely nefarious.
"Alright, alright calm yourself! What are you on about now huh? You got me all curious now dammit." Jack asked skeptically, looking Mark up and down unintentionally.
"He he he he he…I got something. Come with me, we need to disappear for a bit." Mark replied suspiciously, then he grabbed Jack's sweater collar and turned on his heel.
"Oh fuck…okay?"
"Shhushhh…no questions. Sneaky-sneaky time."
Being pulled by Mark…or perhaps Mark had stepped out for a minute and his lovely alter-ego had filled in for the time…Jack had no choice but to oblige, so he did. The Washington State Convention Center is a big place, with all kinds of secrets. Jack had no clue where he was being dragged to, or why, but there was a slight feeling of thrill bubbling up inside him. They were dodging people all over the place, Mark kept shoving Jack behind plants and billboards and had insisted that he put the hood of his sweater up. Mark had done the same and was doing a good job of whatever it was that he was doing, assuming that the goal was to get wherever it was they were going, unnoticed. After a good 10 minutes of evading everyone in sight, Mark pulled Jack down a hallway to the bathrooms.

"Uhhh Mark, why are you we going to the bathrooms?" Jack asked, very much confused.
Mark just laughed his evil laugh again, quietly. At the end of the hall, passed the men's and women's doors, there was a handicapped door. Checking to make sure no one had followed or spotted them, Mark pushed the door open and shoved Jack in before he turned and locked the door behind them.
"Okay... I don't know if I want to know why you just dragged me into here…Mark?" Jack asked, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. Mark took a few steps towards Jack,
"You're not going to murder me, are you? 'Cuz I kinda got a lot going on right now and I don't have time to be murdered." Jack joked, sort of. Smiling, Mark unexpectedly sat down on the bathroom floor and took the bag off his back, setting it down in front of him. Unzipping it he reached in and pulled out a very unexpected 26-ounce bottle of Irish whiskey. Jack's face lit up and he put his hands on his cheeks,
"Ooooh yay! Wait…what? You can't drink!" he exclaimed.
"Shhhh shut up, we're trying to be sneaky for fuck sakes, and yes I can drink. Today only. Now sit the fuck down and take this shot glass." Mark demanded as he held up a shot glass for Jack. The look on Mark's face made it clear that arguing would be pointless, so Jack took the glass and sat down across from Mark, holding it out as Mark poured a shot.
"So what's the occasion? This is random as fuck, I thought you were gonna kill me." Jack joked as he sucked his teeth and made a perfect whiskey face. Mark returned the expression and shook his head quickly.