Jealous

Jack's pov~

Right now me, Mark, Wade, and Bob were playing truth or dare. So far, Mark had to eat a stick of butter, Wade had to prank call Yami and felix, Bob had talk about his sex life and now it's my turn. Wade was asking me... shit. "Um,dare me! I ain't no pussy!" He got dark look on his face and said "I dare you to make Mark jealous!" I looked at him in disbelief, but did as he said. I looked at Bob and smiled at him. "Hey Bob, how did you become so mart and loyal when your friends with Mark? I bet you could have anyone you want!" I said. I saw Mark's face become red in anger, but I ignored it. Bob smiled and went along with what I was doing. "Haha thanks jack. I bet that I COLD have anyone I want, even you~" I blushed slightly. That was the last straw. Both of them rushed out the front door as Mark pulled me up, making me stand and pushed me against the wall.

Mark's pov~

"How dare you do that sean. You know that you belong to me." I growl in his ear. He shivered and said "I don't belong to anyone." When he said that I started to let out animalistic growls, marking MY lover as my own, so that no one would take him from me. He started moaning louder as I ripped off our clothes. I flipped him around and pushed into his entrance. He let out silent scream as I thrust into him with no mercy. "Who do you belong to?" I asked. "N-no one!" He said with tears in his eyes. I growled once again and said, "WHO DO YOU BELONG TO SEAN!?" He moaned and screamed, "I BELONG TO YOU MARK!~" I smirked and moaned as I came inside of him. He let out a silent scream and came all over the wall. I pulled out of him and we both cleaned up our mess. I noticed that after we finished cleaning. He had a limp. So I picked him up and laid him down on the bed, as he snuggle into my chest. Both of us soon fell asleep, smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is going to be long thanks for reading, bye bye~