Mark being a Dick

Jack had never been so happy to hear a door open in his life. He'd been here for what felt like hours, squirming while Mark watched over the camera he'd set up. Jack knew if he'd safe signaled, Mark would've come to untie him, but the thought that he was still completely at his boyfriend's mercy was intoxicating. Mark shut the door and came over to Jack, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"You doing okay?" He asked, gently stroking Jack's hair out of his face. The Irishman nodded, swallowing around the gag as best as he could. 

"Do you want me to take that out for a bit?"

Jack sobbed out, bucking his hips up against the vibrator. It was secured to his cock, buzzing away like it had been for far too long.

"Jack." Mark said again. "Look at me."

Jack did, holding desperate eye contact. 

"Do you want the gag out?" 

He nodded, so Mark unlatched it and eased it out of his mouth. 

"Mark please." Jack groaned, hips jerking. Mark had set him up with a butt plug, as well as this cursed vibrator he’d turned to low before he left. There was enough for Jack to stay on edge, but not enough to send him over. He was desperate and overstimulated, and he hadn't even come once yet. 

"You wanna come, baby?" Mark asked, taking in the sight of his boyfriend tied naked to the bed. He was so desperate, and completely at Mark’s mercy. He nodded, though that was the answer Mark was expecting.

"Think you can wait just a little longer for me? You're doing so good."

Another nod as he bucked his hips in an effort to get some friction. This stupid vibrator was killing him. He heard Mark open the lube and let himself hope that his dom would just fuck him really fast and let him come. But Mark eased the plug out and slid two fingers in. 

"I can take you." Jack moaned. 

"I know baby, I'll let you come soon. Tell me if it gets to be too much, okay?"

Jack nodded, clenching around Mark's fingers. 

"Relax, I've got you." Mark brushed Jack's prostate and he pretty much screamed. Getting some actual pleasure after all this horrible teasing was unbelievably good. 

"M-Mark!" Jack gasped. 

"You like that?"

He nodded desperately. For once, he actually felt like prostate stimulation could be enough to send him over. 

"More, I need more." Jack bucked his hips against the unrelenting toy. 

“You gotta be patient, baby. I'll give you what you want if you're good." Mark soothed. He kissed his boyfriend’s neck briefly before returning to the task at hand; torturing the life out of him.

Jack sighed, tugging at the ropes almost out of habit. Then Mark started massaging his prostate, and Jack went wild. 

"Ah! O-Oh, Mark!" He struggled desperately. It was way too much, yet still not enough. He couldn't get that little bit more to send him over, but it was all just so intense at the same time. He was teetering right on the edge, begging for both more and less.