Goople

A/N- this is a GooglePlier and Anti Goop smut, I ship them

“You’re really annoying. How many times do i have to discipline you to get it through your head?” Google chuckles as he looks down at the arousing mess below him. Goop, panting heavily with lustful eyes wearing a red collar on his sweating neck, lacy black stockings with a matching panty on crumpled velvet sheets. Looks like it wasn’t a bad idea after all staying in this hotel. Goop looked very hot. He bends down to kiss Goop’s chest softly. Then he opens his mouth and sinks his teeth down on his tender flesh, not enough to make it draw blood though. 

“Admit it...you love this kind of shit.” Goop smirks. Google’s hands slides slowly through his partner’s sides and down to his thighs feeling the soft texture of the black stocking on his palms and fingertips. He leans towards Goops ear and whispers seductively.

“I hate it.” He hissed. Google takes Goop’s both legs and lifts them up to his shoulders and lets them hang. He takes the verge of the stockings on Goop’s right leg in between his sharp teeth and pulls it down to Goop’s knee, exposing his bare pale thigh. The feeling of the cold air slap against skin made him shiver. He gives it a soft kiss and a rough long lick. If goop was a kind of food, he’d be very delicious and Google would’ve ate him slowly and taste every inch of him inside his mouth. He’s just...so addicting. He’s worse than a drug. Google doesn’t know why he's so attached to this fuck.

“I like the collar though, it says a lot about what you are.” Goop bites Google’s ear in reply. The dominant’s fingers swiftly pulled down the lacy panties that was blocking his sight of Goop’s twitching hardened dick. It was leaking with precum due to the cock ring that’s wrapping tightly around it. 

“You slut…” Google laughs, bending down and licking Goop’s inner thighs as he makes his way down to his partner’s shivering member. “T-Take it off…” Goop whimpers as his lips form a smile. “Not yet.” 

Google takes three fingers to his mouth and begins to lick them in front of his partner. Goops shivers, seeing how Google swirls and slides his tongue along his own fingers hungrily as if he was making out with it. 

Shit. He's even hornier now just from seeing that. 

Google finally separates his lips from his soaked fingers. Goop licks his upper teeth and spreads his legs wider for Google, gesturing him to just fucking ram it inside with no mercy or else he’ll murder him.

“There's a good boy.” Goop bites down on his lower lip weakly to hold his moan of pleasure when he felt three fingers slide inside his wet hole. Fuck, his fingers are always so good. Google chuckles seeing how cute Goop’s reaction was. 

“Come on, you’re always smiling when i fingerfuck you like this.” Goop hisses. True that he loves to have sex with this man but during lovemaking he's fucking sarcastic and annoying saying things like that, calling him dirty names. But somehow, it's really making him crave more. 
Google twists his fingers making Goop arch his back and stick out his tongue to breath. He begins by thrusting it in and out in a gradual pace.

“I hate it when you’re gentle with me.” Goop pants. Google raises his brow. Then his mouth forms a smirk. 

“Since when was i gentle with you?” He takes out his fingers completely, Goop letting out a whine when he does so. Google was wearing clothing that Goop had bought him just hours ago before they went out. It’s simple, just a black shirt showing his collarbone, black pants and some brown fancy shoes. He didn’t take off any piece of his clothing unlike goop, who’s only wearing sexy see-through stockings and a collar right now. He unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants, his erection springs up. He lifts up Goop’s body from the bed with ease, and slams him to the wall beside it. Goop’s legs wrapping around Google’s muscular waist. 

“Oh? So we’re doing this?” Goop giggles. 
“So that i can fuck you properly. The bed is far too soft.” His body pressing against Goop. He’s wearing that unamused expression again.

Google rests the tip of his cock on his partner’s hole, smiling upon feeling it twitch in excitement. 

“At least remove the damn cock ring first?” 

Google leans over to his neck. “Later. I’d like to hear you beg.” 

“As if-!” Goop jolts and lets out a surprised moan upon feeling a bolt of pleasure strike him.

“Woah, you’re already tight.” Google slams himself inside again, deeper this time. Goop sucks a ball of air, feeling himself tighten hungrily around Google’s member. This is gonna be so good. 

The only sounds echoing inside the velvet room is the sloppy slapping of skin against skin, moans of undeniable pleasure and the creaking of the bed. 

“We don’t want other people to hear your needy moans now do we?” Google chuckles. Google had already removed the cock ring on Goop’s member. He would want to open his eyes wide right now and take in every inch of the sight below him. Goop’s eyes looking at the ceiling, his teeth biting down on his lip to hold his noises, saliva dripping down the corner of his mouth, his body shaking and his weak legs spread apart and trembling from the sensation. Fucking cute. Cuter if he bought the toys with him. The pleasure is too strong that he cant keep his eyes open. 

He huffed against Goop’s neck as a drop of sweat run down his cheek, taking in his smell and feeling his soft wet skin against his lips. Goop’s so intoxicating that it’s killing him slowly. Shivers run down his spine with each time he hears Goop moan his name weakly. His insides was so warm he feels like his dick could melt any time now. He can’t stop. Goop can’t take it. And they’re both on the edge of climax.

“Ah fuck.” Google sits up straight, his hands on Goop’s hips still thrusting uncontrollably. Goop bucked his hips to meet Google’s hard thrust, which made him grip on the sheets tightly as his back trembled. “Aaah!” He lets out a moan.

Fuck. He immediately covers his mouth with his hand, realizing what just he had done. 

“I could honestly kill you right now.” The robot groans. 

“Go ahead haha...you’re so weak, so pathetic you--” Google bites his lip and grabs Goop’s neck harshly not letting him finish his sentence, choking him. 

“I could say the same to you.” Google laughs, pushing his neck down further on the messy sheets. Goop throws his head backwards feeling his climax getting closer and closer with each hard thrust Google gives him. This is probably the best sex he had ever experienced so far. And one of the moments that he can't easily get rid inside his mind. Even if he is being choked right now. It adds to the pleasure. God, It’d be nice if he had something to fill his mouth right now. 

“I-Im...g-g-gonnahh-- Google--” And with a few more rough thrusts, Goop’s eyes rolls upward, and lets out a loud moan that echoed in the room. The people next to them probably have heard that. (If they are awake.) His hips locked against Google’s, letting the pleasure course through his veins and cloud his mind.The feeling of Google’s warm juices spurt inside him made him shiver. The pale robot lets out a quiet moan, thrusting a few more times before finally pulling his cock out of him and releasing his grip on Goop’s neck. Goop’s hole is leaking with Google’s juices. 

“Battery is at 89%. I could still go for a few more rounds...but that is if you’re up to it.” He bends over to Goop’s tired body smiling, lifting up his legs and placing soft kisses on his collarbone and jawline. He could feel Goop’s heart beat rapidly against his chest. 

Goop wraps his arms around the robot’s neck lazily, his lips a few inches away with Google’s. He sticks out his tongue and licks Google’s lower lip seductively.  

“Can you not seduce me for at least a second?” Google sighs, rubbing his tongue against Goop’s before sliding himself in. 

Sudenly, there was a voice and the door creaked open. “Room service, heres the foo--” the moment the maid turned around and laid her eyes on the two, she immediately screamed and dropped the tray on her hands. 

...okay maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.