Crystal Jewels Fourth Movie Chapter

In the fifteen movie, the Crystal Brawlers, Kouchu Misako, Shauna Genga, Sakuro Himensho, Emma Gorajin, and the new Crystal Brawlers, Noah and Sarah Kimesha, two siblings found themselves in a city of destruction after watching a brawling match. The destruction made people hide away from outside when the sky gets pitch black smoke coming from the way. The black smoke makes an appearance of Pærc, a Crystal Monster who is a legendary Crystal monster. Professor Shari and Dustin Withness convinces Kouchu and co. to stop Pærc from destruction. Along with the Agents Arthur, Garica, and Elizabeth and the polices Sidekick Boy, Bob, and Crystal Dude, all team up to save Pærc from dying of possession. But Pærc seems to be stronger than the brawlers, agents, polices, Shari and Dustin can find. When Pærc makes its next move, Roaracryst transforms into Ultra Roaracryst to aim for the control collar that Pærc has on. The collar is strong but when Pærc was knocked down, then Kouchu realized that he has to save Pærc from dying. To save Pærc from dying, Kouchu must put the power diamond on his heart. When Pærc revived, it thanked Kouchu and returned back home and the world is in peace by then.