Agents of S.T.E.A.L

The Freka field seems to be tough for the brawlers to handle when the Freka Medal Holder seems to be hard on them. The agents who appears to be Arthur Light, Elizabeth Yorki, and Garica Coni, arrive to help protect the city from harm. They appear to befriend the brawlers and got their noses on dangerous situations that they camnot handle. Arthur neeps help with a big mission, so the brawlers must volunteer, with Sidekick Boy, Bob, and Crystal Dude, in order to save Arthur into saving a wild Crysral Monster. Elizabeth was tricked into handing over the balls when she meets the disguised Julia, and she must get it back. Garcia and Kouchu enters the mansion to spy on Plazma Five because they got the Crystal Balls and battle them. The Marukas cloned Shari in order to force her to get the Crystal Balls. The more clone they make, the more difficult it can handle to get the balls. Kouchu and Emma agrees with Shauna that Sakuro is leaving when Sakuro deals with the problems after befriending a Masked Man. The time machine is invaded by the Marukas. The Crystal Monsters follows them back in time to prevent them from changing history. Sakuro leaves Kouchu's companionship to join the masks when he had enough of Kouchu. He avoids him, and finds out that the masks task are dangerous for him, so he attempts to escape.