Sidekick Boy Wants to Bang

Shanne moves to Orbon to reunite with Kouchu and his friends. However, Sidekick Boy and Shanne had an argument about their brawler levels. Friendly Blizz hides the fact he is the leader of Plazma to the Brawlers when they befriend her. When they looked at the news, they know that she set a trap for them that they have to deal with. The Plazma Five are being formed by Hunter Grai when he decided to replace the Furious Five. Afterwards, the Furious Five and the Plazma Five argue about who will grab the Crystal Balls from the Crystal Brawlers. Roaracryst's powers are possessed by the electric smoke that has hypnotized him from the electric medal holder, Alexander. Alexander sends Roaracryst for the orbs in the power plant, and Kouchu must snap Roaracryst out of confusion. The bees who attacked the brawlers out of Honeyville for their honey plots revenge on the brawlers who stole their honey. Theu interrupt the brawlers sleep, and the brawlers are able to save their curfew. Sidekick Boy realizes that he is in love with Emma. Sidekick Boy tries to confess to Emma his love for her, but he is too nervous to do so. Kouchu, Sakuro, and Dustin tries to encourage him.