VII

*Taylor's POV*

I was in LA and I was with Dillon. I kept thinking about everything that has happened.Everything with Nichole and Jack, All the secrets they've been hiding and I'm the only person that knows.Its driving me crazy, "hey you okay bro?" Dillon said out his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah.. Just thinking. Thinking about a lot of things man." I had my head in my hands rubbing my temples. "I'm going for a drive I'll be back soon." Before he could say anything else I got up grabbed my keys and got in my rover and drived off. I was going down sunset. and I stopped and I came too a beach. I parked and started walking to the beach. I took my shoes off and brushed my fingers through my hair and started walking on the beach. The sun was setting, the water was blue, children were playing in the water. i decided to call jack and tell him the secret Nichole's been hiding.

*jacks POV*

I was in the kitchen and johnson came running down the hallway "JACK YOU NEED TO READ THIS" jack was yelling waving a book in the air. My phone started ringing it was taylor
"Hold on a sec"

Taylor and jacks convo *jacks bolded👯*

Hello?

Hey we need to talk

Okay? Jack said with an unsure laugh

I have something I've been needing to tell you about Nichole, I don't know how to word this. Nichole she's been unsure lately, About everything she's not even sure it's yours!

What do you mean it's not mine?

The baby jack! Nichole is, or was pregnant..

It got silent

Wait your telling me Nichole was pregnant?

Jack turned to Johnson he was nodding and holding up the journal.

To be continued ☺️