I

its 6:15 am and my alarm goes off

its friday

its my birthday

I'm thinking to myself do i really have to go to school? school it makes me feel so sick I guess its becuase I have to be social and I'm not the type of person someone would think of as a 'social butterfly' I'm shy really shy and I just think the whole human race is annoying so I dont bother to communicate with them.

"Nichole get up your gonna miss the bus if you dont!" my mom yelled I got up, walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower I washed my face and body got out and dried off brushed my teeth then just put some makeup on nothing special just put concealer on some pimples, face powder and mascara, put my hair in a bun then I dressed myself in jeans an oversized white sweater and black combat boots. I got my book bag and headed out the door to hell.

*Enters school*

I'm at my locker and im greeted by ana the only person I actually like in this hell hole, the only girl that understands me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!" ana yells so everyone can hear it "Ana can you not, I dont really want everyone saying happy birthday to me all day" "sorry" is all she said giving me a sincere look. "So whats your plans for tonight you gonna throw a party!?", "No" I say in annoyance

"C'mon Nichole its your 17th birthday you got to have a party!" "I just dont want a party, how about we go get pizza or something then head back to my place and watch movies or something." I didnt sound to thrilled about the idea but it is my 17th birthday I guess ana does have a point "Okay im down! i'll pick you up at 6" ana said as she walked away smiling. Ana was crazy but I love her, as I close my locker and I start to head to English I bump into sammy, "Oh hey Nichole sorry bout that I wasnt looking" sammy said rubbing the back of his head "It's okay its not a big deal" I kinda dont wanna talk to sammy but then again I've wanted to talk to him in weeks and I never could and nows my chance, "Soo I hear its your birthday?" sammy asked im not sure what to even say to him so I blurt out "Do you wanna hang tonight!?" im so stupid why did I say that "Yeah, I was kinda hoping you would ask that." sammy said with excitement in his voice. "Ok cool text me later" is all I said before running off to english.

*After hell*

I was laying on my bed watching breaking bad when I got a text from ana saying she was here. I ran downstairs and out the door im not sure why I was so hyper this hasn't happend in months. "Hey Cole" ana greeted me as I got in her car "Heyyy!" "Oh ny god your smiling" ana said with utter shock "shutup" I said before we pulled out of my driveway. Me and ana got out the car and walked into the pizza place and I stoped standing in the doorway stunned by what I saw, thinking I'd never see him again and all ana could say was "oh my god, Nichole."