"Oh!" Ahmed shot up. "I'm sorry." He grabbed a napkin and out of nowhere started to dab away the liquid off my skirt.

I felt incredibly awkward and stepped away from him. "I'll just go get changed." I say without looking at anyone.

Before any of them could say much I quickly bolted up the stairs.

"Ew ew ew ew ew" I kept muttering to myself.

I opened my door and quickly locked it.

I sighed and sat on my bed.

"Boo."

I quickly stood up and turned to face the intruder.

"Murad?" I looked him up and down. I put my hand down from my chest.

Murad smirked. "In the flesh."

I was utterly confused. I crossed my arms. I had to keep a strong stance in front of him. "Couldn't you have texted me?"

Murad looked at me like I was crazy. "I could have but, I heard a crazy story and I ran here like a maniac."

I was lost. "What story?"

"That you were having my kid." He said nonchalantly.

I started coughing. "What!" I felt the embarrassment crawl all over me. "I did not!"

"It doesn't sound too bad." He looked at his nails. "Seems like you wanna get jiggy with it." He started walking closer and I backed up until I hit a wall.

"I don't wanna do anything Murad." I pushed him away. "I can't believe Wafa told you!"

"Well to be honest I thought your life was over when I was rushing to get here. I came to stop you but it seems you already had some guests." He looked at me seriously, changing his playful tone. "Don't scare me like that. If you tell that lie, your dad will not only get worse, he'll probably kill us both."

My stomach fell. I haven't seen how dark Murads green eyes get. "I won't." Suddenly I realIzed how stupid it would have been to tell that ridiculous lie. My dad would have seriously not let me go to school and would basically believe it. Or use it as an excuse to lock me at home.

I sighed and sat on the bed.

Before I could say anything a faint knock came from the door. Me and Murad looked at each other.

"Hanna?" It was Ahmed.

Murads eyes narrowed and shot me a deadly glare. "What the hell is he doing in front of your room?" He sneered, nostrils flaring. "Is he seriously trying to come in your room?!" He put his hands on his hips and waited for my answer.

I panicked. "I don't know." I whispered. I was afraid for Ahmed's life. I knew exactly what Murad would do. He would pounce on him like he did every other time before. He always won.

"Don't let him in here or I will rip his neck out." He gritted. "I'm leaving." He said but didn't budge.

"Well?" I looked at him.

"I want to see you walk out that door first." He demanded coldly. We both kept our voices very soft.

"Ugh." I sighed. "Fine." I pointed to the closet. "Go in there." I whispered.

"Go in there." He mocked me as he stuffed his huge frame into my small closet.

I started to giggle softly but he shot me a look before closing the closet.

Another faint knock was repeated. "Hanna you okay?"

Murad opened the closet door and glared at me. "What did I say?" He whispered harshly.